Happy Monday everyone! I hope that you all had a fabulous weekend and that you worked all kinds of fabulous projects, activities and creations. It’s time for the Be Awesome Link Party.
In case this is your first week linking up at Be Awesome, this link party is co-hosted by 8 fabulous bloggers: Angie of Echoes of Laughter, Virginia of Fynes Designs, Julie of Sober Julie, Me (Crystal of Sew Creative), Joanna of A Pretty Life in the Suburbs, Tara of Suburble, Stacey of This Lil Piglet and Shauna of Satori Design for Living. That means that if share your link below it will appear on all 8 bloggers websites! That’s a lot of bang for your link party buck. ;)
Before we get this party started I thought that I would share my favorite links from last week’s party. It was a tough choice, we had 133 links shared, but these were the 5 that caught my attention and made me want to click them and pin them.
Now it’s Be Awesome Linky Party time!
There are just a few rules before we get started:
1. Please link to a specific post, not your home page.
2. Please link up your own work/creativity/projects only.
3. Please link back to this party with a text link in your post.
4. No links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops.
5. Please no duplicate links. Only post a project to a party once, not the same one every week.
6. This party starts Monday @6pm EST & ends Wednesday night.
7. By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs or Facebook pages. Proper credit & links will always be given.
Ready? Set? Let’s party!