Today I am sharing my recipe for homemade 10 minute no-bake chocolate peanut butter bars. Is there anything more decadent than chocolate and peanut butter? Nope, I didn’t think so. These take just 10 minutes to make, require no baking, are fun for the kids to help with and will make you look like a super mom who has been slaving away in the kitchen at your next bake sale or get together. *Confession I haven’t actually taken part in a bake sale since I was in elementary school.*
-2 cups graham cracker crumbs
-2 cups confectioners sugar
-2 cups plus 4 tablespoons peanut butter
-1 cup of butter (melted)
-1 bag of chocolate chips/2 cups (I like semi-sweet)
1. Combine 2 cups of confectioners sugar, 2 cups of graham crackers, 2 cups of peanut butter and 1 cup of melted butter. Stir together until well combined.
2. Press peanut butter mixture into a 9X13″ baking dish.
3. In a double boiler, or a bowl set over a saucepan of water melt 1 bag of chocolate chips with 4 tablespoons of peanut butter. (You can also melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter in the microwave if you prefer.)
4. Stir as chocolate as it melts.
5. Pour melted chocolate on top of peanut butter mixture.
6. Cover your chocolate peanut butter bars and chill in fridge for at least 1 hour.
7. Cut, serve and enjoy! Homemade 10 minute no bake chocolate peanut butter bars that taste just like Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
What are some of your favorite easy baking recipes that make you look like a superstar?
thank you so much for sharing! we tried them and they were AMAZING. crazy good. love that you can use ‘real’ pb too (not the processed kind). yum, yum, yum.
Thank you so much Heather! I’m glad you liked them. 🙂 Yes using natural peanut butter makes this a nice choice. I suppose you could use other nut and seed butters as well.
I am so excited to try this recipe!
You will have to let me know how it turns out! Take pics and we can share them on the facebook page. 🙂
Wow this sounds so good, and with summer, I love no-bake recipes. I’m excited to give this a try!!