Now that fall is officially here, there are a lot of great things to love about the season. Who doesn’t love the beautiful colors in the nature all around us? We can’t leave out fall fashions, now that we can wear all of those comfy and cozy sweaters. And finally, warm, comfort food.
Imagine how great if would be if you could have your favorite comfort foods ready for you when you get home from work. It is possible if you bring out that slow cooker that you’ve stored in the back of your cupboard.
To help you out with that, today we are sharing 8 of our favorite fall crockpot recipes!
1. Beef and Broccoli – This simple Asian dish will be a hit with the whole family. Add a side of rice and you’ve got yourself a full meal.
2. Honey Garlic Chicken – Instead of take-out, making this favorite dish at home is really easy with your handy slow cooker.
3. Bbq Pulled Pork – Pulled pork is a favorite! Once you make this, you can have it for dinner with a side of vegetables and then add it to a bun to make sandwiches for tomorrow’s lunch. This post also has a pulled pork salad option!
4. Creamy Mac N’ Cheese – Who doesn’t love macaroni and cheese? Minus the standing and stirring over a hot stove and you’ll love it even more!
5. Beef Stew – Warm up after a cold fall day with a bowl of beef stew that’s ready when you get home from work.
6. Chicken Tikka Masala – Try a little international flavor with this simple Indian recipe.
7. Chicken Noodle Soup – Instead of opening a can, try this slow cooker chicken noodle soup to comfort anyone who has the sniffles.
8. Chili – Of course, no slow cooker round-up would be complete without the classic chili recipe and this one will hit the spot!