Happy Monday everyone! I hope that you all had a lovely weekend. I know that mine was certainly busy. On Saturday I took a 6 hour food preservation and canning class and then we had our neighborhood block party. On Sunday we headed to our community garden and harvested 10lbs of tomatoes!!! Our tomatoes at our community garden plot have gone crazy. It’s a jungle over there. Next I put my newfound skills to the test and canned 15lbs of Okanagan Peaches! My kiddos LOVE Okanagan peaches so I’m hoping that by canning some they will be able to enjoy the sweet fruit all winter long. Also on my list to can this summer is bread and butter pickles and pickled carrots.
What did you get up to?
You all know what Mondays mean… It’s Be Awesome Link Party Time! Here are my fabulous co-hosts for the party:
Angie of Echoes of Laughter, Virginia of Fynes Designs, Julie of Sober Julie, (Me!) Crystal of Sew Creative, Jo-Anna of A Pretty Life in the Suburbs, Tara of Suburble, Stacey of This Lil Piglet and Shauna of Satori Design for Living are the hostesses of this awesome party!
This week Stacey of This Lil Piglet picked out features from last week’s link party. Let’s see what she picked!
Upholstering a Wing back Chair by Renovating Rebecca
Fall Mason Jar Vases by Anything and Everything.
Here are the lovely hosts features for this week:
Peach Bellini Mocktail by This Lil Piglet
Watermelon Mint Paletas by Satori Design for a Living
Strawberry Fruit-by-the-Foot by Suburble
Here are two of my favorite posts from Sew Creative last week:
And now it’s time to start the party! I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to this week!
- Please link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Please link up your own work/creativity/projects only.
- Please link back to this party with a text link in your post.
- No links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops.
- This party starts Monday @6pm EST & ends Wednesday night.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs or Facebook pages. Proper credit & links will always be given.