Monday means Be Awesome Link Party time so let’s get right to it! Here are my fabulous co-hosts for the link party:
Angie of Echoes of Laughter, Virginia of Fynes Designs, Julie of Sober Julie, Crystal of Sew Creative, Jo-Anna of A Pretty Life in the Suburbs, Tara of Suburble, Stacey of This Lil Piglet and Shauna of Satori Design for Living are the hostesses of this awesome party!
This week it was my turn to share my favorite posts to feature from last week’s link party:
September 1st arrived and autumn showed up full swing here in beautiful Vancouver, BC. Today I thought that I would share some of my favorite fall themed posts from last week’s link party.
Autumn Décor with Repurposed Fence Boards from Frugal Mom Eh
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins from About a Mom
Smells of the Season from The Crafty Lumberjacks
Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Kiss Drops from The Coconut Head’s Survival Guide
How to Preserve Fall Leaves from Crafty Journal
Our co-hosts have some fabulous posts to get you into the autumn mood too!
Fall Porch Decorating Ideas from Fynes Designs
No Peeling Required Crockpot Applesauce from Sew Creative
Apple Maple Pecan Skillet Recipe from Sober Julie
Easy Spiced Pumpkin Butter from Echoes of Laughter
Now let’s feature you! It’s time to start the party! I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to this week!
- Please link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Please link up your own work/creativity/projects only.
- Please link back to this party with a text link in your post.
- No links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops.
- This party starts Monday @6pm EST & ends Wednesday night.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs or Facebook pages. Proper credit & links will always be given.
THank you for hosting! And thank you so much for featuring my Preserve Fall Leaves idea. Have a terrific week!