Summer is by far my favorite season of the year. For me, the highlights include:
- Longer days… I love not having to drag the kids out of bed when it’s still dark out and have so much fun playing outside with them until bed time.
- Gardening… I’m currently munching on a bowl of raspberries that I just picked from our garden. My herb garden is overflowing, my zucchinis are starting to grow and little tomatoes are starting to form.
- No rain (or at least very little)… people think that it rains all the time in Vancouver, which is true, in the fall, winter and spring. We are blessed with beautiful summers though. Not too hot, not too cold, and we can go over a month without any rain during the summer.
- Beach days… this west coast girl was meant to live by the sea. There is nothing that I enjoy more than hanging out on the sand, listening to the waves crash against the shore and reading a good book (when I’m not busy playing in the water!)
- DAVIDsTEA Summer Collection and $1.00 Iced Tea Mug… I wait in anticipation for it each and every summer. The release of the DAVIDsTEA Summer Collection and their $1.00 Iced Tea Mug. The summer collection is always filled with sweet and fruity teas that are so yummy served iced, for hot summer days! Each summer DT also has a new summer tumbler and if you bring it into the store you can fill it up with the iced tea of the day for just $1.00!
My kiddos wait in anticipation for DAVIDsTEA’s summer collection too. We always start the summer off with a DAVIDsTEA Summer Collection boxed set so we can sample all of the flavors. The kids each chose their favorite flavor and then it’s off to DAVIDsTEA to buy a big tin of it to get us through the summer and fall.
Our summer collection arrived to us a couple of weeks ago along with iced tea tumblers for the kids and I. This year’s collection includes:
- Hard Candy (fruit infusion)- With sour cherries, kiwi and coconut, it has all the taste of a candy shop treat – at next to no calories.
- Coconut Ice (fruit infusion)- A refreshingly decadent blend of honeybush, coconut and cocoa shells. Rich, smooth and totally addictive, it tastes just like a scoop of coconut ice cream.
- Strawberry Colada (fruit infusion)- This sweet and fruity, retro cocktail-inspired tea, reminds us of an tropical drink. With strawberries, pineapple and coconut, it’s like a perfect summer getaway in a cup.
- Just Peachy (fruit infusion)- The perfect peach tea. This sweet, summery blend is so peachy, it tastes like it’s fresh from the orchard. Filled with peach, apple and sweet blackberry leaves.
- Pom Tango (black tea)- This exotic fruit-filled black tea is a sure sign of sunnier days ahead. Bursting with fruity pomegranate seeds and big, luscious pieces of mango, it’s like a cross between your favourite breakfast tea and the best juice ever.
Turtle is crazy for the strawberry colada, Bean can’t get enough of the hard candy, and I’m crazy for the coconut ice (it’s even more delicious served as an iced latte!)
Do I have your mouth watering yet? Good! Guess what?!?! DAVIDsTEA wants to send one Hello Creative Family winner a box of David’s Iced Teas!
Enter below and tell us which tea from DAVIDsTEA you’d most like to try!
Good luck! Contest open to those with a Canadian or US shipping address only.
Thank you to DAVIDsTEA for sending us our summer tumblers and the summer collection! All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
the straight white Bai Hao Yin Zhen
I would love to try the la la lemon (organic) tea!
I would like to try the strawberry colada.
Heather Howard says
I would love to try them all but definitely Hard Candy is my first choice. 🙂
Victoria Ess says
I’d like to try honey, i dew.
Robyn Bellefleur says
I would love to try strawberry colada.
Andrea Amy says
I’d love to try the hard candy!
gene d says
secret weapon tea sounds cool
Belinda McNabb says
since i do not drink hot tea the banana split sounds good
I’d like to try the cranberry pear tea.
sarah sar says
I want to try the Egyptian Chamomile herbal tea.
I would love to try the mango fruit punch
Marina M. says
I would like to try Coconut Oolung.
Lori Bazan says
Secret Weapon Tea is a must try for me!
Wendy R. says
I would like to try the mango madness flavor. My son is the real tea lover though!
Jana L. says
I would love to try the coco chai rooibos
strawberry colada sounds delish!
Tammy Dalley says
I would love to try the coconut tea
Venus Fajardo says
I would like to try Strawberry Colada !
Valerie Mallette says
I would like to try their Coconut Oolong tea the most.