This post and the photos within it may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Create adorable DIY gifts for weddings, anniversaries and bridal showers using this free Mr Right and Mrs Always Right SVG file. Plus 12 free mug cut files that you can cut using your Cricut!
Hi Crafty Friends! This month we have an extra special bonus #TotallyFreeSVG collection! We’re sharing our favorite mug designs!
Have you heard about the brand new Cricut Mug Press? I ordered mine last week, but a few of my blogger besties have been testing them out for Cricut for the last couple of months and they are in love!
My mug press is set to arrive TODAY and I can’t wait to get it out of the box and start playing! Not only does this mug press work with Infusible Ink products, it also works with sublimation products. I have a few friends, like Angie at Country Chic Cottage who have gotten into sublimation recently and it looks like so much fun. I decided to make the leap and invest in a sublimation printer, so I’ll be bringing you some fun sublimation content in the next few months!
DIY Husband and Wife Mugs
I was feeling a little bit cheeky when I created the design that I’m sharing today– Mr. Right and Mrs. Always Right.
My husband has never believed in the philosophy that “the wife is always right”. He is 100% supportive of me and everything that I do, but we definitely have our fair share of debates and he’s not one to give in and say “Fine honey, you’re right” just to keep me happy.
He believes in a 50/50 marriage, that we equally share responsibilities and that when we argue half the time he’s right, and half the time I’m right. I know that is healthy… but sometimes I wish that he would give into the advice that he received from so many of our older male relatives and just go with “the true way to happiness is knowing that your wife is always right. Even when she’s wrong, she’s right.” LOL.
This design looks super cute on mugs, but I think it’s also really cute for on t-shirts.
Want to grab this free cut file?
Enter your name and email address below and I’ll send the cut file immediately straight to your inbox. Accessing this free cut file will register you up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free SVG files. Don’t worry if you are already subscribed to our enewsletter. You will only be subscribed once.
- This cut file is for personal use only. A commercial use license can be purchased here.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.
12 Free Mug Cut Files
Ready to see the amazing designs my very talented friends made?
- Crafty Mug Design from 30 Minute Crafts
- World’s Best Boss from Mad in Crafts
- Retro Rise and Shine from Crafting in the Rain
- Tears of My Enemies from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Don’t Schitt’s Creek SVG from See Lindsay
- I Run a Tight Shipwreck from Happy Go Lucky
- Shhhh… from Everyday Party Magazine
- Make Art from 100 Directions
- Bearly Awake from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Mr. Right Mrs. Always Right from Hello Creative Family (Enter name and email address in box above to have it sent to your inbox!)
- Tough But Sweet (Pineapple) from Pineapple Paper Co
- Please Stop Talking from The Country Chic Cottage
Just look at all of the amazing projects you can make with them!
Aren’t they fun? Which will you download first?
Need supplies to make all your amazing Cricut creations? Click here for the best prices on Cricut cutting machines, bundles, iron-On, vinyl, cardstock and more!
Tell me… Which of these cut files will you use first and what will you make with it?