Download a free Oh Snap Gingerbread Man SVG File along with 17 free Christmas Ornament Cut Files for crafting with your Cricut or Silhouette!
Hi Crafty Friends!
It’s the third Thursday of the month, and you know what that means! I’m back with a brand new SVG collection created by myself and some of my ultra creative friends! This month our theme was Christmas Ornaments!
I created two designs this month, one for here on Hello Creative Family and one for my brand new site– Cutting Machine Crafting! My new site is still an itty, bitty baby site with only 3 posts on it, but all three designs are perfect for Christmas! If you are doing some Christmas crafting, I highly suggest you pop on over to Cutting Machine Crafting and take a peek at the cut files!
I have a dream that one day, I’ll have a beautiful, theme Christmas tree with beautifully color coordinated ornaments. Right now though, with two children, our Christmas tree is packed full of ornaments that are full of memories or ornaments that my kids think are cute.
Christmas Ornament SVG Files
Both of my ornament designs for today passed my “kid test”. They love them both and can’t wait to hang them on our Christmas tree.
My design for this collection for Hello Creative Family is an “Oh Snap” Gingerbread Man SVG Cut File!
I think he’s just as cute as can be and can’t wait to hang him on our Christmas tree!
I think that he also looks so cute on a mug filled to the brim with hot chocolate! How about you?
Want to grab this Gingerbread Man SVG File?
Enter your name and email address below and I’ll send the cut file immediately straight to your inbox. Accessing this free cut file will register you up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free SVG files. Don’t worry if you are already subscribed to our enewsletter. You will only be subscribed once.
- This cut file is for personal use only. A commercial use license can be purchased here.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.
Ready to see the amazing designs my very talented friends made?
- Snowflake Ornaments – We Can Make That!
- Winter Wonderland Arabesque Tile Ornament – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Good Cheer Hand Lettered Wood Ornament – Printable Crush
- Mistletoe and Merlot Ornament – Kelly Leigh Creates
- Merry Christ-mas Wood Slice Ornament – unOriginal Mom
- 3D Tree Ornament – Try it – Like it – Create it
- Oh Snap! Gingerbread Man – Hello Creative Family
- House Under Elf Surveilance – Happy Go Lucky
- Let it Snow – Everyday Party Magazine
- Shaker Ornament – Mom of 5 Trying to Survive
- Gingerbread Ornaments – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Rustic Elements Wood Slice Ornaments – The Girl Creative
- Layered Christmas Wreath Ornament – Liz on Call
- Felt Christmas Ornament – Life Sew Savory
- Big Bulb “Holly Jolly” Ornament – Fynes Designs
- Merry Christmas Gnome – Cutting Machine Crafting
- 3D Paper Ornaments – That’s What Che Said
Just look at all of the amazing projects you can make with them!
If you like these cut files, you might like these ones from our shop too! We appreciate your support, it helps us continue to bring you free cut files!
Tell me… Which of these ornament cut files will you download first? What will you make with it?
If you like our Gingerbread Man SVG I would love for you to pin it! It helps others discover our content which helps us bring you more awesome content like this!
If you like this post, make sure you check out our SVG section! Here are some more projects and cut files we think you might like!
As much as i appreciate all the goodness your site has to offer, i detest the 19 free this or that emails. Why? Because when other sites do similar things, they are all in one nice neat little download. I don’t have time to click on 19 different links, sign up for this newsletter or that page, etc. Please consider simpler download options. Thanks.
Thank you so much for visiting Hello Creative Family and for your feedback. I consider myself very lucky to be a part of a few incredible collectives of craft bloggers who I collaborate with on a monthly basis. Blogging is what many of us who participate in these blog hops do for a living. It’s how we feed our families, how we pay or mortgages and how we cover the many expenses of running a craft blog. The way we earn income for our sites includes selling items in our shops, by earning a commision when a reader clicks one of our affiliate links and buys something, and we also get paid from ads that run on our sites– that means that every pageview we get means something to our families and that it’s important for us to have new readers discover our sites. These “blog hops” where we share free svg files and printables from ourselves and our creative friends are one of the reasons why we are able to keep offering free content to our readers– it helps new readers discover us and helps our readers discover other talented bloggers. We have considered creating bundles where we put all of the cut files in easy download, charge for it, and then each of the bloggers gets a percentage of the sale. Please let me know if this is something that you would like to see in the future, or if you prefer visiting the sites of the bloggers who work you like, supporting them with pageviews and being able to access their work for free.
Victoria Ess says
This is too cute!
I love the Oh Snap file.