I have a secret fantasy that I’m a fashion blogger. In my dreams:
- My children and I are all always impeccably dressed.
- Clothing companies email me daily, begging me to let them send me clothes in exchange for photos of Turtle, Bean and myself out and about wearing their fashions.
- My children keep their clothing in immaculate condition. They never stomp in mud puddles, slide down grassy hills on their bums or paint without putting on smocks first.
Alas, I am not a fashion blogger (creative living blogging is pretty darn fabulous so I’m not too upset), but every once in awhile I get to live out my fantasies a bit and write about fashion.
If you are new to Sew Creative, these are my children- Turtle (my son) and Bean (my daughter).
Here are some fun facts about Turtle and Bean:
- Turtle’s world revolves around his big sis. His eyes light up and he squeals in delight when Bean walks into the room.
- Bean desperately wanted a baby sister, but the moment she looked into her baby brother’s eyes she was smitten.
- Bean has been counting down the days until Easter for the past 2 months (she’s SO EXCITED) and can’t wait to share the Easter excitement with her little brother since this is the first year that he might “get it”.
Turtle and Bean are pretty darn cute (if I do say so myself) and deserve to be dressed in the most current fashions… but mama has to buy her craft supplies! That’s why I LOVE a good sale. There is nothing that makes me happier than getting a good deal.
Sears Canada recently asked me to pull together some Easter looks for my kiddos. I was so excited when I went to shop online and saw that Sears Days is happening until April 6th and many of their outfits are up to 50% off.
Today I decided to pull together and share 4 Easter looks. I have a mix and match of fancy and casual along with sale price and regular priced items.
Easter Fashion Look 1- Easter morning fancy photos and Sunday service look.
Docker’s Boys 4 Piece Vest Set
Newberry Short Sleeve Crop Shrugs (Available in 4 colors!) This is my BEST BUY deal on sale for only $7.49. I may have to buy shrugs in all 4 colors!
Easter Fashion Look #2- The Sunday brunch look.
Nevada Jersey Lined Denim Pants
Newberry Girls Crochet Dress (also available in Tangerine)
Easter Fashion Look #3- The hipster chilling at the yacht club look.
Nevada Jersey Lined Denim Pants
OshKosh B’Gosh Girl’s Striped Tunic
Easter Fashion Look #4- The Easter dinner is over… now let’s go to the playground and run off that Easter ham look.
Disney Frozen Short Sleeved Tee
For these and other great looks check out my Sears Canada Spring Style Pinterest Board.
Fancy new clothes are a great excuse to have a photo shoot done, aren’t they? Well you’re in luck! Sears Canada is giving one luck #SearsMom reader a framed 20×20 or 10×30 Specialty Product along with a complimentary photo shoot. That’s a $244.98 value! Enter below!
Tell me… Which of look that I captured above most matches your kid’s style?
Disclosure: I am part of the Sears Mom Ambassador program with Mom Central Canada and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.
What a great idea to lay out Easter outfits! I always have trouble deciding what mine should wear for this holiday. I’m loving the shrugs and the polos…so springy! And your kids…SO cute!!
Virginia Fynes says
These outfits are soooo sweet, those little cardi shrugs are sweet! My kiddos would rock these styles!