“Disney on Ice is coming! Disney on Ice is coming!” Those were the words SHRIEKED from my 6 year old daughter’s lips when she came home from school on Friday. A friend at school had told her that she had tickets and Bean was in near panic mode that we may have missed out on tickets. “I WISH that we could go.”
I have to say, I can’t blame her. Have you been to Disney on Ice before? It’s pretty magical. It always seems to come to Vancouver in November and is such a lovely way to kick off the Christmas season.
For a split second I went back and forth in my head “Do I feign ignorance and pretend I had no idea that the show was coming back to Vancouver? Or did I share in her excitement, be her fairy godmother, make her wishes come true and confess that we had tickets to opening night?” The later won out.
Disney on Ice is presenting Let’s Party at the Pacific Coliseum at the PNE!
November 26 – 30, 2014
Wednesday, November 26 7:00 PM
Thursday, November 27 7:00 PM
Friday, November 28 7:00 PM
Saturday, November 29 11:30 AM, 3:30 PM & 7:00 PM
Sunday, November 30 11:30 AM, 3:30 PM & 7:00 PM
Tickets available for purchase online at TicketLeader.ca, charge by phone at 604-757-0345 or at the venue Box Office.
- 50+ Disney characters from 16 beloved Disney stories
- A Very Merry Unbirthday Party with Alice and the Mad Hatter
- A winter wonderland with Woody, Jessie and Buzz Lightyear
- Mardi Gras with Princess Tiana
- A Royal Valentine’s Day Ball with the Disney Princesses
- A Hawaiian luau with Lilo & Stitch (I’m so excited for this one!!!)
- A Halloween haunt with the Disney Villains (oooh spooky!)
- Traveling to far-off exotic places including China for the Chinese New Year, Brazil for Carnival party and Japan for the beautiful Cherry Blossom festival Sakura
- And of course… Mickey, Minnie and the rest of the Disney on Ice crew!
I LOVE Disney, so I think that I’m probably just as excited as Bean to see Disney On Ice- Let’s Party. Now the only question is, should we leave the boys at home and invite a couple of girlfriends with us or take them with us?
Will we see you there?
Thank you to Disney on Ice for providing us with opening night tickets to the show. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Photos courtesy of ©Disney/Pixar & ©Feld Entertainment.