Hi Crafty Friend!
Thank you so much for taking my class at the Planner Craft Pro Summit! I hope you had so much fun learning how to make pocket planner folders!
On this page you’ll find my full supply list and some awesome freebies for signing up for my enewsletter list! But first…
Join Crystal’s Cricut Craft Club!
Are you loving the Planner Craft Pro Summit? You are going to LOVE Crystal’s Cricut Craft Club!
My craft club includes:
- Monthly Live Online Craft Classes
- Access To My Resource Library
- Free SVG Library With New SVG Files Added Each Month
- Support From An Incredible Community Of Cricut Crafters
- Giveaways & Discounts
Planner Pocket Supplies:
- Cricut Cutting Machine
- Cricut Fine Point Blade
- Cricut Regular Grip Cutting Mat
- Cricut Light Grip Cutting Mat
- Cricut Scoring Stylus or Scoring Wheel
- Vinyl In Your Favorite Color
- Cricut Brayer
- 12X12 Double Sided Scrapbook Paper or Single Sided (and glue two sheets together)
- Adhesive Runner
- Happy Planner Punch or Single Hole Punch
- Weeding Tools
- Transfer Tape
- Scraper Tool
Grab These Free Bonuses
I’ve got some extra special freebies just for you as a thank you for taking my class! Grab my planner pocket SVG file and my day of the week floral sticker printables below.
Enter your name and email address below and I’ll send these free cut files immediately straight to your inbox. Accessing this free cut file will register you up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free SVG files. Don’t worry if you are already subscribed to our enewsletter. You will only be subscribed once.
- This cut file is for personal use only. A commercial use license can be purchased here.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.