This free Puppy Love Activity Sheet Printable is so stinking cute! Includes a Valentine word search, coloring sheet, maze, & more! Includes links to 21 Valentine’s Day Themed Printables!
Hi Crafty Friends!
It’s the second Thursday of the month and you know what that means– It’s #TotallyFreePrintables Thursday! This month my talented friends and I tackled the theme “Valentine’s Day” and created 21 free cut files that I KNOW you are going to LOVE!
One of my favorite printables to design are activity placemats. I’ve slowly and surely been adding to my collection of printable placemats here on Hello Creative Family!
My kids love doing them (I hope yours do too) and I have fun dreaming up fun things to include on each of them. My kids always love going to restaurants with activity placemats, so I figured why not make my own! Print them out, set them at the table with a cup of colored pencils and watch how much fun your kids have.
I’ve had a few readers tell me that they laminate my printables and set them out for their littles to enjoy with fine tip dry erase markers! I think this is Such a fun idea!
You can find the activity placemats that I’ve made so far for Hello Creative Family here (you might also want to check out our Printable Activity Sheet section):
Free Valentine’s Day Activity Placemat
For today’s free giveaway I created a Puppy Love Activity Sheet! It’s adorable for Valentine’s Day, but could be used all year long!
It includes a maze, coloring area, word scramble, word search and tic-tac-toe!
Want to grab this free printable?
Want to grab this free printable? Enter your name and email address into the box below and we’ll send it straight to your email! Signing up for one of our free printables subscribes you to our enewsletter where we send you a ton of free stuff. Don’t worry if you’ve already signed up once, you’ll only be subscribed once per email address.
Please remember this printable is for personal use only.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this printable file
21 Free Valentine’s Day Printables
Ready to see all the awesome printables my crafty friends made?
- Space Valentines – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Puppy Love Activity Sheet – Hello Creative Family
- Valentine Eye Spy – Happiness is Homemade
- Valentine Matching Game – Crafting in the Rain
- Pug Printable Valentines – The Country Chic Cottage
- Valentines Day Cards – Everyday Party Magazine
- Video Game Valentine Cards – Happy Go Lucky
- Floral Heart Coloring Page – 100 Directions
- Animal Pun Valentines – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- You Are Spectacular – seeLINDSAY
- Printable Heart Envelopes – 30 Minute Crafts
- Valentine Word Scramble – That’s What Che Said
- Valentine Bingo – Mad In Crafts
- We Belong Together Cards – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Valentine Word Search – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Valentine Scavenger Hunt – Fun For Little Ones
- Valentines Banner – Liz On Call
- Wild About You Cards – Persia Lou
- Valentines Coloring Page – Printable Crush
- Love Is In The Air – Creatively Beth
- Succulent Valentine Card – Tried and True
I love everyone’s printables so much and can’t wait to download them all!
Here are some of my favorite tools for printing and coloring activity sheets!
Tell me… Who are you going to print these Valentine’s Printables for? Which one will you use first?
If you like our Puppy Love Activity Sheet Printable I would love for you to pin it! It helps others discover our content which helps us bring you more awesome content like this!
If you like this post, make sure you check out our printables section. Here are a few other articles from Hello Creative Family you may enjoy!