Sew Creative has blessed me with a multitude of amazing experiences:
- Sew Creative gave me the opportunity to meet some of the most incredibly inspiring women I know! Blog conferences are a bit like summer camp, and I’m so lucky to call some of my favorite bloggers– Friend.
- Sew Creative gave me the opportunity to work with companies that I love and create stories together. I’m so proud of the projects and stories that I created working with companies like Cricut, Modern Masters, Royal Design Studios, Blue Dragon, Fisher Price, Polyform Sculpey, Catelli and more!
- Sew Creative gave me the opportunity to write for publications and websites that I have admired for years– Today’s Parent, Treehouse TV, Yoyomama & Urban Mommies.
- Sew Creative gave me the opportunity to connect with readers around the world who inspire me each and every day!
- Sew Creative gave me the confidence I needed to make huge, life altering decisions in my life. In June, I left my job of 8 years to start my own business and today I am making another life altering change…
Today Sew Creative becomes Hello Creative Family.
Hello Creative Family is an online magazine for parents looking to ignite their creative passion with simple, everyday and back-to-basics inspired projects. Through craft, diy, and food projects – as well as parenting reads – we give parents the tools to live, love and teach the handmade, homemade, heart-made lifestyle – no matter their skill level. Through a zero intimidation approach, we give the gift of a simple and beautiful creative life, sharing and celebrating the art of making with every family.
For the past couple of months, Karen has been helping me behind-the-scenes with the re-branding of Sew Creative to Hello Creative Family. Today I’m officially announcing that Karen is stepping into the role of co-publisher and director of business development for Hello Creative Family!
We’ll be publishing a piece on Karen and her creative family in the next few weeks so you can get to know them better. I know you all will love her just as much as I do.
It gives me great pleasure to introduce you to Kerrie from Family Food and Travel, Heather from Mother Your Business, Salma from The Write Balance, Crystal M from CrystalMadrilejos.com and Randa from The Bewitchin’ Kitchen.
These women are some of the most talented writers, creatives and mothers that I know. I’ve been blessed to call each of them a friend and can’t wait for you to experience how awe-inspiring they are. We’ll be introducing each of them more in-depth over the upcoming weeks.
Our goal is simple at Hello Creative Family — To provide you, our readers, with the community, tools and inspiration you need to raise your children in a creative environment. We want every day to be a handmade, homemade, heart-made kind of day and we hope you join us in adopting this motto! #HandmadeHomemadeHeartmade!
Thank you so much for joining me on this journey. I hope that you will love the new site! Please reach out to me with any questions or comments you may have, for now you can still find me at [email protected] If are interested in being featured or contributing to Hello Creative Family I’d love to hear from you too!