Woot woot! It’s that time again! Wonderfully Creative Wednesdays! Can I tell you how fired up I’m feeling this week? The Hubs and I just wrapped up a 4 day weekend with the kids. Not only was it relaxing, it was also really, really productive.
- Attending the launch of The Chocolate Tasting Kit as XOXOLAT
- Hanging out with the incredibly inspiring Tara from Suburble to brainstorm ideas for a West Coast DIY & Craft Blogger event! (If you’re a West Coast DIY & Craft Blogger drop me a line to be kept up to date!)
- Attending my friend Dee’s baby shower, getting to bring my girl with me and giving Dee the Mr. Sun Baby Teething Toy I made for her son.
- Spending the day hanging out, playing and having our first picnic of the year with The Hubs, Turtle and Bean at Cates Park in Deep Cove.
- Having a brainstorming phone call with a BIG craft company that I’ve shopped at for years!!! More info about that hopefully to come soon. 🙂
And now after all of that good stuff I get to hang out with all of you for Wonderfully Creative Wednesdays Week #13! Last week we had 222 of you share your craft and recipe posts with us. Thank you so much for continuing to visit each week and for sharing with us your favorite creative posts. We hope that you have fun visiting other bloggers sites, discovering new blogs and being inspired by everyone’s creativity.
Speaking of being inspired… last week’s most clicked post was:
CHICKEN POT HAND PIES by Vintage Zest
To inspire you further here are a few of my favorite posts from last week:
What did Sew Creative get up to this past week?
I continued my quest to become a cast iron skillet baking goddess with my Cast Iron Skillet Dutch Baby Pancakes Recipe.
Like what you see on Sew Creative? Pinning our recipes and craft projects, commenting on our posts, following us on Pinterest, Twitter & Facebook and subscribing (in the box in the side bar towards the top in the right hand column) mean a lot to us.
Now let’s get this party started! Be sure to head over to the other three lovely co-hosts to see some of their favs!
2. Visit as many blogs as you can, leave comments, maybe even pin a few links that you love!
*Please note that by linking up you are giving permission for your picture & post to be pinned & to use the photos along with a link back to your post on the host bloggers’ Social Media Networks