Hi Crafty Friend!
Thank you so much for taking my class at Cricut CraftFest! I hope you had so much fun learning how to make DIY Stickers using your own iPad doodles!
On this page you’ll find my full supply list and free SVG files for signing up for my enewsletter list! But first…
Join Crystal’s Cricut Craft Club!
Are you loving Cricut CraftFest? You are going to LOVE Crystal’s Cricut Craft Club!
My craft club includes:
- Monthly Live Online Craft Classes
- Access To My Resource Library
- Free SVG Library With New SVG Files Added Each Month
- Support From An Incredible Community Of Cricut Crafters
- Giveaways & Discounts
VIP Ticket To Cricut CraftFest
Did you sign up for the VIP Access Pass to Cricut Craftfest? The VIP ticket gets you $1700 worth of bonus perks including:
- Instant access before Cricut Craftfest begins
- Lifetime access to all classes
- Bonus items from over 40 speakers!
As a VIP member you also get my Cricut Craft Club Print Then Cut Deep Dive Class for free!
Make sure you check your email from Cricut CraftFest on how to access all of your VIP bonuses!
Free SVG Files!
Love free SVG Files? Well you’re in luck because I LOVE giving away free SVG files! Make sure you check out my free SVG section here. Here are a few posts to get you started.
My Favorite Classes To Learn Procreate
I have learned to use the Procreate app 100% by taking classes through Skillshare. I cannot recommend their classes enough.
Here are a list of a few of my favorite classes on Skillshare to learn how to use Procreate:
- Kickstart Your Creativity With Procreate: 20 Fun Drawings For Beginners and Beyond (The image above shows some of the artwork I created in this class)
- Create a Symmetrical Character in Procreate
- Intro To Procreate
- Procreate for Beginners
Grab my free bonus files!
I’ve got some extra special freebies just for you as a thank you for taking my class! Want to some of the stickers I featured in class? You’re in luck! I’ve designed some free bonuses just for you!
Enter your name and email address below and I’ll send these free cut files immediately straight to your inbox. Accessing this free cut file will register you up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free SVG files. Don’t worry if you are already subscribed to our enewsletter. You will only be subscribed once.
- This cut file is for personal use only.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.
Want to grab the materials, tools and books I discussed in my class? Find them all here.
Shop my Cricut Craft Books:
- The Unofficial Book Of Handmade Cricut Crafts: Creating Personalized Gifts With Your Electronic Cutting Machine
- The Unofficial Book of Cricut Crafts: The Ultimate Guide To Your Electric Cutting Machine
Turn iPad Drawings Into Waterproof Stickers With Your Cricut!
Add a bit of sparkle to your life! In this class we’re learning how to take iPad doodles and turn them into waterproof stickers! You’ll learn two different methods for adding a waterproof barrier to your stickers (one sparkle and one clear), best practices for creating Print Then Cut art on your iPad, how to fit as many stickers as possible on your sticker sheet and how to use the offset, flatten and contour buttons like a pro! Come craft with me!
- Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore, Cricut Venture or Cricut Joy Xtra Cutting Machine (Including Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore Air 2 and Cricut Explore Air 3)
- Apple Pencil
- iPad Case
- Light Grip Cutting Mat
- Cricut Fine Point Blade
- Color Printer
- Printable Sticker Paper
- Laminating Machine
- Laminating Pouches
- Laminating Machine With Laminating Pouches
- Slice Tool
- True Control Knife
- Self Healing Mat
- Transparent Holographic Sparkle Overlay