It’s Be Awesome time friends! In case this is your first week linking up at Be Awesome, this link party is co-hosted by 8 fabulous bloggers: Angie of Echoes of Laughter, Virginia of Fynes Designs, Julie of Sober Julie, Me (Crystal of Sew Creative), Joanna of A Pretty Life in the Suburbs, Tara of Suburble, Stacey of This Lil Piglet and Shauna of Satori Design for Living. That means that if share your link below it will appear on all 8 bloggers websites! That’s a lot of bang for your link party buck. ;)
I hope you had a lovely weekend. My birthday was on Saturday and Sisser’s birthday is on Thursday so we spent the weekend and my mom and dad’s house having all kinds of birthday fun. We spent all day on Sunday at the beach, which was heavenly and truly has me in the summer spirit. I decided to incorporate that summer spirit into my featured posts from last week. I hope they inspire you as much as they inspired me.
Here are a few favorites from my own site in the past week:
Like what you see on Sew Creative? Pinning our recipes and craft projects, commenting on our posts, following us on Pinterest, Twitter & Facebook and subscribing (in the box in the side bar towards the top in the right hand column) mean a lot to us.
Now it’s Be Awesome Linky Party time!
There are just a few rules before we get started:
1. Please link to a specific post, not your home page.
2. Please link up your own work/creativity/projects only.
3. Please link back to this party with a text link in your post.
4. No links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops.
5. Please no duplicate links. Only post a project to a party once, not the same one every week.
6. This party starts Monday @6pm EST & ends Wednesday night.
7. By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs or Facebook pages. Proper credit & links will always be given.
Ready? Set? Let’s party!