White Wine & Garlic Turkey Breast Roast
Crispy, juicy, ready in 60 minutes and with enough turkey to feed a family of four for multiple meals! You’re going to love our White Wine & Garlic Turkey Breast Roast Recipe!
- 1 turkey breast roast
- 1 stick of butter softened
- 1 1 lemon (using for zest and juice)
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary mince the needles of two sprigs and leave other two sprigs whole
- 2 cups white wine (using a good white wine makes for the most delicious turkey and pan drippings! We love using Evolve Cellars Pinot Gris.)
Preheat oven to 400F.
Mix softened butter, lemon zest and minced garlic together. Use your hands to separate the skin of the turkey from the breast. Coat the turkey in butter mixture including under the skin and the bottom of the turkey.
Sprinkle entire bird including under the skin and bottom of turkey with kosher salt, minced rosemary and fresh cracked black pepper.
Place turkey in baking dish and pour white wine and lemon juice in baking dish around the turkey. Tuck remaining 2 sprigs of rosemary and the two halves of the lemon that you used for zesting and juicing around the bird.
Roast for 60 minutes or until thermometer inserted in thickest part of the breast reads 155F. (I love using a thermometer like this that stays inside the turkey while cooking with the electronic box outside of your oven. It will beep when your meat reaches the desired temperature so you don’t have to keep opening and closing your oven door.)
Take turkey out of oven, tent with tin foil and leave to breath for 15 minutes.