Hi Crafty Friend!
Thank you so much for taking my class at Cricut CraftFest! I hope you had so much fun learning how to make wood gift tags using wood scorch markers and paint pens!
On this page you’ll find my full supply list and free SVG files for signing up for my enewsletter list! But first…
Join Crystal’s Cricut Craft Club!
Are you loving Cricut CraftFest? You are going to LOVE Crystal’s Cricut Craft Club!
My craft club includes:
- Monthly Live Online Craft Classes
- Access To My Resource Library
- Free SVG Library With New SVG Files Added Each Month
- Support From An Incredible Community Of Cricut Crafters
- Giveaways & Discounts
VIP Ticket To Cricut CraftFest
Did you sign up for the VIP Access Pass to Cricut Craftfest? The VIP ticket gets you a ton of perks including:
- Instant access before Cricut Craftfest begins
- Lifetime access to all classes
- Bonus items from over 40 speakers!
As a VIP member you also get my Claus Family SVG Bundle for free!
Make sure you check your email from Cricut CraftFest on how to access all of your VIP bonuses!
Free SVG Files!
Love free SVG Files? Well you’re in luck because I LOVE giving away free SVG files! Make sure you check out my free SVG section here. Here are a few posts to get you started.
Grab my free bonus files!
I’ve got some extra special freebies just for you as a thank you for taking my class! Want to make even more wood gift tags? You’re in luck! I’ve designed some free bonuses just for you!
Enter your name and email address below and I’ll send these free cut files immediately straight to your inbox. Accessing this free cut file will register you up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free SVG files. Don’t worry if you are already subscribed to our enewsletter. You will only be subscribed once.
- This cut file is for personal use only. A commercial use license can be purchased here.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.
Want to grab the materials, tools and books I discussed in my class? Find them all here.
Shop my Cricut Craft Books:
- The Unofficial Book Of Handmade Cricut Crafts: Creating Personalized Gifts With Your Electronic Cutting Machine
- The Unofficial Book of Cricut Crafts: The Ultimate Guide To Your Electric Cutting Machine
Wood Scorch & Paint Pen Gift Tags:
- Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore or Cricut Joy cutting machine
- Standard Grip Cutting Mat
- Cricut Fine Point Blade
- Adhesive Vinyl
- Wood Blanks (You can use wood blanks either made, purchased or cut with your Cricut Maker. Ideas include wood earrings, wood keychains, wood cutting boards, wooden spoons, wood signs, etc)
- Wood Scorching Markers
- Heat Gun (preferably one that goes to 1000F)
- Paint Pens (This is my favorite brand.)
- Weeding Tools and Scraper
- Transfer Tape
- Heat safe work surface (Such as a Cricut EasyPress Mat)
- Measuring tape
- Optional: Sealer (Polycrylic, Butcher Block Conditioner, Crystalac and Epoxy are good options), Pen Knife, Brayer
- If cutting your own wood blanks:
- Cricut Maker or Cricut Maker 3
- Strong Grip Cutting Mat
- Cricut Knife Blade
- Cricut Basswood
- Painters Tape