We’re sharing a free “A Christmas Story” SVG file with one of our favorite movie lines “Oh Fudge”. Find this cut file along with 15 other Christmas cut files to use with your cutting machine!
It’s that time again! Not only is it the first Tuesday of the month (which means we’re sharing some more #TotallyFreeSVGs with you) but also Halloween is over and it’s now the most wonderful time of the year– Christmas time!
Now I’ll be honest, I don’t have my Christmas decorations pulled out quite yet, nor have I gotten all of my Christmas shopping done. But I’m certainly thinking about it! Christmas crafting is well under way in my house and not only have I started to make gifts for family and friends, I’m also doing my very first Christmas Craft Fair in two weeks!
If you’re in the Christmas crafting mood too then you are in luck, because this month our theme for #TotallyFreeSVGs is Christmas! My blogger besties and I have come up with the cutest design files to help you celebrate the most magical time of the year.
Do you have a favorite Christmas movie? Since I was little, it’s been a family tradition to watch A Christmas Story each year! This movie has so many icon moments and great one liners in it (“You’ll shoot your eye out”, the leg lamp, sticking your tongue to the flag pole, the bunny costume and my favorite “Oh, Fudge”). I think just about everyone can see a little bit of their own family at one moment or another during A Christmas Story. If you haven’t seen it before, it really is a must see! Find it here.
This month I decided to create SVG files from A Christmas Story. I’m going to give you two different options for the hat because I couldn’t figure out which one I liked the best!
There are SO MANY options of things to do with this cut file. It was screaming to be put on a throw pillow and I just couldn’t help myself. It was worth the rant from my husband saying “we too many throw pillows!!!”
I’m also LOVING it on this ornament!
And how about the design on a shirt? This would be so cute for family Christmas pictures!
Enter your name and email address below and I’ll send the cut file immediately straight to your inbox. Accessing this free cut file signs you up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free SVG files. Don’t worry if you are already subscribed to our enewsletter. You will only be subscribed once.
- This cut file is for personal use only. A commercial use license can be purchased here.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.
Speaking of using HTV on shirts and pillows… Here are some of my must have tools for creating adorable iron-on vinyl projects!
–Weeding tools (This makes weeding complicated or even simple designs so much easier than using your hands)
–Cricut EasyPress (The even heat temperature across the heating plate ensures that your htv is heated up evenly and really sticks to the shirt that you are attaching it too. Plus it’s compact and easy to store!)
–Cricut Iron-On Protective Sheet (I love a protective sheet when working with iron-on ESPECIALLY when layering)
-Brayer Tool (If you’ve ever had a design that just won’t stick to the fibers of what you are attaching it to then you need a brayer in your life. Roll it over your design and it helps to really push the adhesive into the fibers of your blank.)
-Glitter Iron-On (You know this girl loves herself some sparkles)
-Everyday Iron-On (I especially love the sampler packs that make making cute projects like this SO EASY!)
Ready to see all of the awesome free Christmas SVG Files that my talented friends made?!?!?
- Baking Spirits Bright – The Country Chic Cottage
- Don’t Get Your Tinsel In A Tangle – Kingston Crafts
- Chillin With My Gnomies – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Mele Kalikimaka – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Naughty Nice I Tried – That’s What Che Said
- Oh Fudge – Hello Creative Family
- Sleigh All Day – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Dear Santa, I Can Explain… – Happiness is Homemade
- Handmade Paper Ornaments – 100 Directions
- It’s a Beaut Clark – Everyday Party Magazine
- Too Cute for the Naughty List – Happy Go Lucky
- Cotton-Headed Ninny Muggins – SEE Lindsay
- Sweet But Twisted – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer – Pattern Revolution
- Christmas Round Sign – Crafting in the Rain
- Elf – Good News, I Saw A Dog – Mad in Crafts
We hope that you have so much fun with our Christmas Story SVG file and the other Christmas cut files! Make sure you share with us all of the fabulous projects you make with them! Tag the artist and use the hashtag #totallyfreesvg on Instagram!
Don’t forget to check out our I Am A Christmas Song Kinda Girl SVG file!
Tell me…Which of these Christmas SVGs are you going to use first? Who are you going to make it for? What other themes of SVG file blog hops would you like to see us do in the upcoming year?
Like this post? We’d love for you to pin it for later!
Make sure you also check out our other Totally Free SVG file blog hops!
16 Free Fall SVG Files