Pull out your Cricut or SIlhouette and celebrate Thanksgiving in style! We are sharing 14 free SVG Files that are perfect for Thanksgiving including our own #Blessed file! Make an easy handmade gift or decorate for fall with a fun cutting machine project!
This past weekend was Thanksgiving in Canada and there is only one word that can be used to express how I was feeling on Thanksgiving (and quite honestly every day)– Blessed! I read a study a few years ago that said that a person’s happiness increases when they express gratitude. Pretty amazing right? I’m a big believer in counting your blessings and being grateful for what you have and the people in your life. My husband and I recently celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary and I made a “resolution” of sorts to him for our upcoming year of marriage. I told him that I was going to do a better job of expressing my gratitude to him and verbalizing to him how appreciative I am for all the amazing things that he does for me and our family.
My husband has always been incredibly supportive of me and all of my crazy, creative dreams– Including my latest dream. I used to have an Etsy store where I created appliqued shirts for kids, once my blog got busy and I went back to work full time I made the decision to close my shop. 4 years ago I left my full time job to blog full time but my Etsy store remained closed. In the next month I will be re-opening my Etsy store and launching a brand new line of clothing with the goal to inspire creativity and kindness for families everywhere.
This is one of the designs I will be selling in my shop. I am pretty smitten with it! (I’ll be back to let you all know when my new shop launches!)
UPDATE: We’ve reopened! Buy this shirt here.
As a big thank you to you, for supporting me with all that I do, I am giving away a free SVG file for my #Blessed design! This design is for personal use only, but I sure hope that you and your family get a ton of use out of it and that it reminds you to count your blessings, celebrate the little things and encourages you to express gratitude.
Put this design on a shirt (like the ones I’ll be selling in my shop), on a mug…
On a tote bag, a makeup bag, your phone… or just about anywhere!
Enter your name and email address below and I’ll send the cut file immediately straight to your inbox. Accessing this free cut file will register you up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free SVG files. Don’t worry if you are already subscribed to our enewsletter. You will only be subscribed once.
- This cut file is for personal use only. A commercial use license can be purchased here.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.
I hope that you get a ton of enjoyment out of it.
Another thing that I’m grateful for this Thanksgiving (and quite frankly every day) are my amazing blogger friends. Last month we brought you a bunch of free Halloween SVG files and this month we are joining together again to bring you 14 Thanksgiving themed free SVG files!
Aren’t they ADORABLE? They include:
1. Rachel’s Trifle (From Friends) – The Simply Crafted Life
2. The Bird is the Word – Pattern Revolution
3. Always Eat the Pie – That’s What Che Said
4. Family, Pie, Football, Thankful – Pineapple Paper Co.
5. Thanksgiving Maternity Shirt – The Country Chic Cottage
6. Leftovers are for Quitters – Happiness is Homemade
7. Best Leg Day Ever – Everyday Party Magazine
8. Place Setting Accent – 100 Directions
9. Modern Leaf SVG – seeLINDSAY
10. Hey There Hot Stuff(ing) – Kingston Crafts
11. Friendsgiving – Hey Let’s Make Stuff
12. Gobble Til You Wobble – Happy Go Lucky
13. #Blessed – Hello Creative Family
14. Let’s Eat – Crafting in the Rain
Just look at all of the adorable things you can make with these SVG files!
Make sure you swing by the blogs to download them all!
Whether you celebrate Thanksgiving in October, November or not at all I just want to take a moment to say “Thank you! I’m so grateful to have all of you in my life!”