Tools and materials
- Drill/Screw gun
- #8 1 1/2 in. Decking screws (I bought a tub of 500 for $20 and used less than half of them)
- Saw (table, or circular, or hand)
- Measuring Tape
- Square, Steel or Combination
- Sander, random orbit sander or sanding blocks with 60-80 grit paper
- HomeRight Finish Max Fine Finish HVLP Sprayer
- Outdoor Wood Stain
- Safety tools: eye and ear protection, work gloves, particulate & paint respirator
- Odds, ends and optionals supplies: drop cloths, coveralls, stir sticks, cardboard, clamps, 5/64 drill bit, rags, plastic trays/cups/containers, marking tool/pencil, saw hoses, back saw, 6d nails, steel brush, latex gloves.
View this post on Instagram
The Hubs is making a potting table out of reclaimed fence posts (thanks for the hookup @garden_therapy). Here he shows how easy it is to use the @homerightps Finish Max to stain wood in seconds! We love getting the whole family involved with DIY and crafts! #diy #diydad #painting #woodworking #woodwork #wemadeitsweepstakes #pottingbench
Tell me… Have you ever taken on a DIY project like this? Where do you do your planting? Do you have a potting table? I hope that you liked this DIY Dads post! Let me know what you would like to see me build next!
Disclosure: Thank you to HomeRight for working with us on this post. As with every post on Hello Creative Family, all thoughts and opinions are 100% our own.