Love the song “Baby Shark”? We have a totally free Teacher Shark Free cut file for you! We are also sharing 15 Free Teacher SVG Files which are perfect for handmade teacher gifts and summer break! What are you waiting for? Let’s get crafting!
It’s the first Tuesday of the month and you know what that means!!! It’s #TotallyFreeSVG Blog Hop day!!! This month my blogger buddies and I got together to make some awesome Free Teacher SVG Files! Spring break just ended, but we’re already looking forward to the end of the school year and having some fun in the sun! Today’s cut files are perfect for teachers as well as for teacher gifts. Some of them are also great for anyone who is looking forward to enjoying a more chilled out pace of life this summer.
I went back and forth a few times over the past couple of weeks about what I should do for my Free Teacher SVG file this month, and in the end I decided to pay honor to the song that kids love and adults love to hate– Baby Shark! What’s with this song? Kids love it SO MUCH. In my 6 years as an elementary school parent I’ve noticed that teachers love to find things that kids are crazy about and use it as a way to connect. I thought it would be a ton of fun to make a Teacher Shark design that could be put on a shirt, coffee mug, or even as a piece of artwork for the classroom.
This past month I purchased an ipad and an Apple pencil and I’m having so much fun using it to bring my artwork to life. I drew up this cute shark, added a hand lettered style font saying and bingo, bango, I had an adorable design that’s perfect for the Cricut or Silhouette.
Enter your name and email address below and I’ll send the cut file immediately straight to your inbox.
- This cut file is for personal use only. A commercial use license can be purchased here.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.
I love the playful way this design looks on a shirt and think it would make an awesome teacher’s gift made using iron-on.
It would also be super cute cut out of vinyl on a coffee mug!
Speaking of making shirts… Here are some of my must have tools for creating adorable DIY tees!
-Everyday Iron-On (I especially love the sampler packs that make making cute projects like this SO EASY!)
Need supplies to make all your amazing Cricut (or Silhouette) creations? Click here for the best prices on Cricut cutting machines, bundles, iron-On, vinyl, cardstock and more!
Ready to see the amazing Free Teacher SVG Cut Files that my crafty friends made?
- Last Day of School SVG – Simply Crafted Life
- Summer Break is My Favorite Subject – Pattern Revolution
- School’s Out for Summer – Crafting in the Rain
- I Teach. What’s Your Superpower? – Happy Go Lucky
- Done with Teaching onto Beaching – Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Teacher Mode On/Off – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Graduated AF SVG – See Lindsay
- Goodbye School, Hello Pool – Happiness is Homemade
- Jurassic Park Teacher File – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Happy Last Day of School SVG – Pineapple Paper Company
- Teacher Shark SVG – Hello Creative Family
- Class Dismissed – Everyday Party Magazine
- Teacher Fuel SVG – The Country Chic Cottage
- From Teaching to Beaching – Kingston Crafts
- School is Done Bring on the Fun – That’s What Che Said
Just look at all of the adorable things you can make with them!
We hope that you have so much fun with these SVG files! Make sure you share with us all of the fabulous projects you make with them! Use the hashtag #totallyfreesvg on Instagram!