Let’s get organized! We’re sharing 12 free organization cut files to use with your Cricut or Silhouette including a Week At A Glance Homeschool SVG File to DIY a homeschool dry erase board!
Hi Crafty Friends!
Organization is NOT something that comes naturally to me. It’s an area where I lack skills, but this year with homeschooling and having all 4 of us working/schooling organization has become more important to us than ever. I’m so excited that this month my #TotallyFreeSVG crew and I are tackling organization with our SVG designs!
Both of my kids have a planner where we write all of their achievements from the week. They also each have a blank reusable weekly calendar that I fill in at the beginning of the week (or day) with the activities and projects they need to complete each day.
At first I was writing their daily tasks on a piece of paper each day, but I already feel like we go through a ton of paper homeschooling, and I wanted a way that was more environmentally friendly. And so our reusable weekly calendar was born!
I read so many blog posts about homeschooling as we prepared our homeschool year and was inundated with ideas. I finally feel like we’ve gotten into our groove. If you are giving homeschooling a try my advice to you is take it slow, find what works for you and most importantly have fun and be kind to each other!
Weekly Reusable Homeschool Calendar
This homeschool week at a glance reusable calendar is super easy to make! All you need is my free cut file, black vinyl, a frame with glass and a dry erase marker. Put a piece of paper inside of the frame to be your backdrop, add your vinyl design to the glass, and then write your homeschool tasks on the glass using dry erase markers so your kiddos know what they are focusing on each day. Bingo, bango you’ve got a Homeschool Week At A Glance Dry Erase Board that you can use all year long, and then year to year after that!
You can make it small to fit on a desk, or big to hang on the wall!
Want to grab this free Homeschool Weekly Calendar SVG?
Enter your name and email address below and I’ll send the cut file immediately straight to your inbox. Accessing this free cut file signs you up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free SVG files. Don’t worry if you are already subscribed to our enewsletter. You will only be subscribed once.
- This cut file is for personal use only. A commercial use license can be purchased here.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.
Ready to see all the awesome cut files my crafty friends made?
- Grocery List from The Country Chic Cottage
- Kitchen Conversions List from The Kingston Home
- Homeschool Weekly Calendar from Hello Creative Family FILL OUT THE FORM ABOVE TO HAVE THIS SENT STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
- Decluttering is My Cardio from Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Fancy Cut Planner Pages from 100 Directions
- Months from Everyday Party Magazine
- Pantry Labels from See Lindsay
- Weekly Menu Planner from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Crafty Ideas Inside from Crafting in the Rain
- School Subject Labels from Mad in Crafts
- To Do List from Cutting Machine Crafting
- Monthly Calendar from Happy Go Lucky
Just look at all of the amazing projects you can make with them!
So fun right? I can not tell you how much I am looking forward to leaving 2020 behind, and starting 2021 with an organized life and home!
Need supplies to make all your amazing Cricut (or Silhouette) creations? Click here for the best prices on Cricut cutting machines, bundles, iron-On, vinyl, cardstock and more!
Tell me… Which of these free cut files will you use first, and what will you make with it?
If you like our Homeschool Weekly Calendar SVG I would love for you to pin it! It helps others discover our content which helps us bring you more awesome content like this!
If you like this post, make sure you check out our SVG section. Here are a few more projects you might enjoy!