Get your 2020 planning started right with our DIY Free Pocket Planner Folder Cut file! We’re sharing it along with 15 free svg cut files for your planner including planner stickers and other planner supplies!
Happy first Tuesday of the month friends! Do you know what today is? It’s the happiest day of the month– #TotallyFreeSVG Tuesday! In case you are new around these parts, the first Tuesday of every month 15 of my most creative friends and I get together and we each share a free SVG with you that we have designed around a specific theme! Often our themes are holiday related (last month we did Christmas SVG files), but this month we are getting you ready to start a brand new decade on the right foot with planner svg files!
I’ve been a huge fan of Happy Planners for a number of years now. My favorite thing about Happy Planners is how easy they are to customize. I love adding my own dashboards, stickers, folders, stencils and more to my planner.
I just ordered my 2020 Happy Planner last week and am picking it up at my parents house this weekend. I can’t wait to start writing my 2020 goals in the pages and mapping out what my year is going to look like.
One of my biggest struggles in my day to day life is how to keep “stuff” organized. I’m great with my to do lists, I never miss an appointment, I’m pretty on top of setting goals for myself and sticking with them but when it comes to keeping things tidy, I’m a mess!
So for this month’s SVG file I decided to create a Free Pocket Planner Folder Cut File for you along with a few options for vinyl stickers that you can cut out and use to label your folders.
Make these planner folders using two sided cardstock/scrapbooking paper or if you have paper that you’d really love to use that’s one sided, then make your own double sided paper by cutting two planner folder pieces (make sure you mirror image one) then glue them together using a glue stick, glue dots or permanent adhesive.
Once you have cut out your planner folder, fold on the score line, glue together and then add the appropriate holes for what kind of planner you have. If you have a Happy Planner and don’t own the Arc Punch, learn how to make your own Happy Planner holes here.
Ready to see all of the awesome Planner SVG files that my talented friends made?
- Crazy Planner Lady from The Country Chic Cottage
- Printable Planner Stickers from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Hand Lettered Motivational Stickers from Pineapple Paper Company
- Planner Tabs and Bookmarks from That’s What Che Said
- Free Planner Pocket Folders from Hello Creative Family
- Planners Gonna Plan from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Planner Sticker Set from 100 Directions
- Goal Digger from Everyday Party Magazine
- Chaos Coordinator from Happy Go Lucky
- Vacation Planner from See Lindsay
- Planner or It Didn’t Happen from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- No Idea What is Going On from Pattern Revolution
- Planner in Training from Crafting in the Rain
- Plan Your Work and Work Your Plan from 30 Minute Crafts
- Let Me Pencil You In from Mad in Crafts