Use hardboiled eggs to make this easy and delicious Greek yogurt devilled eggs recipe! If made with non-fat yogurt they make a zero point Weight Watchers snack!
One of my favorite things about Easter is the overabundance of hardboiled eggs. My son could eat hardboiled eggs until the cows come home, but for me, I prefer them fancied up a bit. I love devilled eggs and egg salad sandwiches!
I grew up eating my devilled eggs with mayo in them, which is delicious, but not necessarily the best for the waistline. Today I’m going to share with you my favorite Greek Yogurt Devilled Eggs Recipe! These devilled eggs pack all the flavor, with far lower calories, and a huge punch of protein!
Want them in a sandwich? Mash up the egg whites along with the yolks and double the other ingredients for a delicious salad filling!
This recipe is also Weight Watchers friendly! Make it with non-fat Greek yogurt for a zero calorie snack idea!
Read on for my Greek Yogurt Devilled Eggs Recipe!
Greek Yogurt Devilled Egg Recipe
-6 large eggs, hard boiled with shells removed
-3 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
-1 ½ tablespoons sweet pickle relish
-1 ½ teaspoons prepared mustard
-Salt and pepper to taste
-Paprika for garnish
Step 1: Slice each egg in half lengthwise and remove the yolks. Place the yolks in a medium bowl.
Step 2: Add the yogurt, pickle relish, mustard, salt and pepper to the egg yolks. Use a fork or hand mixer to blend the ingredients until smooth.
Step 3: Spoon the yolk mixture back into the eggs. Top with a sprinkling of paprika for garnish, optional.
Note: If made with non-fat Greek yogurt, each egg is 0 Weight Watchers points.
- 6 large eggs hard boiled with shells removed
- 3 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 ½ teaspoons prepared mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Paprika for garnish
- Slice each egg in half lengthwise and remove the yolks. Place the yolks in a medium bowl.
- Add the yogurt, pickle relish, mustard, salt and pepper to the egg yolks. Use a fork or hand mixer to blend the ingredients until smooth.
- Spoon the yolk mixture back into the eggs.
- Top with a sprinkling of paprika for garnish, optional.
Tell me… What are some of your favorite appetizers? Do you make devilled eggs with your Easter egg leftovers?
Like this post? We’d love for you to pin it for later!
Check out these other Easter recipes too!