Pull out your Cricut or Silhouette and get started on some spectacular Valentine’s Day crafts and handmade gifts! We’ve teamed up with 14 of our favorite craft and DIY bloggers to bring you 15 free Valentine’s Day SVG Files! What are you waiting for? Get your craft on!
Happy New Year everyone! I hope that you all had a wonderful holiday season and that you are looking forward to a 2019 full of crafts and creativity! I want to be there with you every step of the way as you get your craft on this year. With Christmas and New Year’s Eve being fond, not so distant memories that means that our next big crafty holiday coming up is Valentine’s Day! My fabulous crafty blogging crew and I paired up again to create Valentine’s Day SVG files for you that you can cut using your Cricut or Silhouette!
These design files are SO CUTE! I think they might be our collective best work ever. I highly suggest that you jump over to each blog, download all the SVG files and then spend the next month crafting your little heart out for Valentine’s Day!
When I think about Valentine’s Day I’m always transported back to my childhood. I remember being a boy crazy tween and sorting through each of the Valentine’s from my classmates, searching for the hidden meaning behind the words printed on the drugstore Valentine’s Day cards– Does he like me? Does he like me not?
When I think back to those late 80’s, early 90’s days I think of things like trapper keepers, Saved By The Bell, flare pins and shrinky dinks. I also think about how I liked to doodle and daydream and imagine what my first kiss would be like.
Valentine’s Day Crafting Fun
It was with those thoughts in mind that I created my Valentine’s Day design!
I’m pretty in love with it and feel like it’s something that a tweenage me would have doodled in her trapper keeper while dreaming about going on a date with Zack Morris while watching Saved By The Bell.
There are so many things that you could do with this adorable design! Use some HTV and apply it to a simple white tee!
Bring your hubby coffee in bed with this playful mug!
Ask someone you care about if they maybe want to be “something more” by cutting it from vinyl and applying it to a champagne flute or a wine glass and serving it with some celebratory bubbly inside!
I think it would also look adorable applied to the cover of a notebook or journal.
Want to grab it?
Enter your name and email address below and I’ll send the cut file immediately straight to your inbox. Accessing this free cut file signs you up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free SVG files.
- This cut file is for personal use only. A commercial use license can be purchased here.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.
Ready to see all the awesome cut files my crafty friends made?
- Fancy Heart – 100 Directions
- Heartbreaker – Happiness is Homemade
- Galentine’s Day – Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- XOXO Y’all – Everyday Party Magazine
- Love is a Puzzle – Pattern Revolution
- Chocolate is my Valentine – That’s What Che Said
- Love Bug – seeLindsay
- Be Mine? Thought Bubble – Hello Creative Family (See download box above)
- Love Grows Here – Kingston Crafts
- Cupid’s Wingman – Happy Go Lucky
- Love you More – Pineapple Paper Co.
- You’re my lobster- The Simply Crafted Life
- If You Think Our Hands Are Full You Should See Our Hearts – The Country Chic Cottage
- Love Bites – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- I Love You a Sloth – Brooklyn Berry Designs
Just look at the adorable things these ladies made with them!
Don’t forget to visit each site and download all of these Free Valentine’s Day SVG Files!