If you have wondered how to make Print and Cut tags on Cricut you’re in luck! We’re making super simple Cricut Valentine Tags perfect for adding a special touch to handmade Valentine’s Day Gifts!
Hi Crafty Friends!
I’m back with a brand new Cricut Valentine’s Day craft idea! I’m in the process of writing the “sequel” to The Unofficial Book of Cricut Crafts and I’ve got handmade gifts on my mind! One of the things that I love about my Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore Air 2 and Cricut Joy so much, is that they allow me to make memorable handmade gifts that people will love. The Cricut allows you to elevate a gift as simple as a box of candy hearts, to a whole new level. Every gift I give that I used my Cricut to make, has a bit of my love sprinkled on it!
Today we’ll be using our Cricut, along with jars from the dollar store, a spool of ribbon and candy hearts to make a “sweet” little gift. These are so easy and inexpensive! They would be great for classroom valentine’s! Or a nice gift for someone who you want to give a something little extra sweet to on Valentine’s Day.
Cricut Print and Cut Gift Tags
Have you had the chance to use Cricut’s Print and Cut function before? It’s AMAZING! I love making pretty cards, but I’ll be honest, I often don’t have the time or the patience to glue layers upon layers of cardstock together. Enter the Print and Cut function! Design Space will prompt you to print your design using your home printer. Then your Cricut will cut it out for you!
Hint: Use the flatten button in Cricut Design Space to “flatten” any multilayer design in Design Space and then you can use it as a Print and Cut design!
Today we’re going to be making super cute, Valentine’s Day Gift Tags that you can add to any Valentine gift. You could also use them alone as Cricut Valentine’s Day Cards!
I have a free cut file that you can use for this project too! Want to grab it?
Enter your name and email address below and I’ll send the cut file immediately straight to your inbox. Accessing this free cut file signs you up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free SVG files. Don’t worry if you are already subscribed to our enewsletter. You will only be subscribed once.
- This cut file is for personal use only. A commercial use license can be purchased here.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.
Cricut Conversation Hearts Valentine Print and Cut Gift Tag
- Sweet Valentine Day Gift Tag (Enter email address in box above to have it sent to your inbox)
- Valentine candy
- Hole Punch
- Enter your name and email in the box above to have the cut file sent straight to your inbox. Download the cut file and then upload it into Design Space. Choose Complex Image and save as a print and cut file.
- Resize the cards if needed. The maximum print and cut size is 9.25" X 6.75". To resize click on the cut file and either use the arrows that appear in the corner or use the Size button in the toolbar.
- Hit the make it button and select your printer. Print the cards on cardstock. Place the printed cards on your cutting mat and load the paper into the Cricut.
- Cut the cards using your Cricut, then remove them from the cutting mat. Cricut Tip: Instead of peeling your cards from the mat, which will leave a bend in the cardstock, lightly bend your mat so that the cards pop off!
- Punch a hole in the top of the card and thread a piece of ribbon through the hole.
- Tie the card to the top of the jar. Fill the jar with candy.
I love how bright and colorful this fun Valentine’s Day craft idea turned out! How about you? Would you make these DIY Cricut Valentine Tags?
Need supplies to make all your amazing Cricut creations? Click here for the best prices on Cricut cutting machines, bundles, iron-On, vinyl, cardstock and more!
Tell me… Do you love crafting with your Cricut for the holidays?
If you like our Cricut Valentine cards I would love for you to pin it! It helps others discover our site which helps us bring you more awesome content like this!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you check out our Cricut Crafts section! Here are some fun Valentine’s Day crafts you may enjoy!