Get crafting for the season of love with 15 free Valentine’s Day Cut Files! Find the cutest free SVG files to cut with your Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore or Silhouette Cameo to make adorable, easy DIY Valentine’s Day Crafts!
Happy 2020 dear sweet readers! I’m just in the process of finishing up writing my second book which is due to my publisher mid February so things will be quiet here over the next month and a half… but it’s the first Tuesday of the month and you know what that means– It’s Totally Free SVG Tuesday! You know there’s no way I could sit the month out, especially with all of the awesome designs that my crafty friends made!
Our theme this month is Valentine’s Day Cut Files. I decided to keep things simple this month with my Love Arrows design. Sometimes simple design are just what you need, and I really love this one!
I’ve separated the letters from the arrows for you, so you can do the arrows and letters different colors, or the same color!
There are a ton of things that this design would be cute on– cups, mugs, journals, cards and more so get playing!
Enter your name and email address below and I’ll send the cut file immediately straight to your inbox. Accessing this free cut file signs you up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free SVG files. Don’t worry if you are already subscribed to our enewsletter. You will only be subscribed once.
- This cut file is for personal use only. A commercial use license can be purchased here.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.
Need supplies to make all your amazing Cricut (or Silhouette) creations? Click here for the best prices on Iron-On, Vinyl and more!
Ready to see all the awesome cut files my crafty friends made?
Aren’t they amazing? Click on the links below to go to each blogger’s site to download their specific cut file. We have:
- All You Need is Love and Cupcakes – The Country Chic Cottage
- Alphabet Valentine – Kingston Crafts
- Stuck on You – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Hugs & Kisses Y’all – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Who Needs Cupid – That’s What Che Said
- Love Arrows – Hello Creative Family (Fill in box above to have it sent to you.)
- Cuter than Cupid – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Love (x5) – Happiness is Homemade
- Piece of My Heart Puzzle – 100 Directions
- I Have Found the One My Soul Loves – Everyday Party Magazine
- Tic Tac Toe Valentine – Happy Go Lucky
- Single AF – See Lindsay
- Valentine Mixtape – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Love You to the Moon – Pattern Revolution
- Dogs are My Valentine – Mad in Crafts
Just look at all the awesome things you can do with them!
What would you make? We hope that you’ve enjoyed all of the Totally Free SVG’s we offer our readers! I can’t believe that we’ve been doing #TotallyFreeSVGs for over a year! If you make something using one of the designs make sure to tag #TotallyFreeSVG and the creator on instagram!