This post and the photos within it may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.
If you love “love” then this cut file collection is for you! We’re sharing 12 free heart cut files along with the key to my own heart– a heart paw print SVG! Use these beautiful cut files to make handmade crafts using your Cricut or Silhouette cutting machines. Perfect for Valentine’s Day, wedding and anniversary crafts!
Hi crafty friends! It’s the third Thursday of the month and you know what that means! It’s time for a brand new SVG cut files collection! With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, my crafty friends and I decided to focus this month on love! We created a collection of 12 free heart cut files!
My friends all know that the key to my heart is dogs, so you know that I had to do a dog themed svg this month! Cats are not the way to my heart (no offense cat lovers… I was one for over 20 years until I adopted my first dog), but you could definitely also use this cut file for our feline friends.
Don’t forget to check back on the first Tuesday of the month and the third Thursday of the month for freebies and brand new designs from myself and my SVG designing friends!
I Heart Dogs
If you’ve spent much time on Hello Creative Family, chances are you know that my family and I love dogs.
We foster dogs for Small Dog Rescue BC, and just before Christmas our 10th foster dog, Shadow, found his forever home.
People ask me all the time if it’s hard fostering. I’m not going to lie– fostering can be challenging but it’s also so rewarding.
I find that the two biggest challenges are:
- Having a frequent rotation of different dogs in your home means getting used to each other’s schedules, teaching potty training, sometimes dealing with reactivity and getting to know a brand new personality. This can often be really exciting, but I also compare it to having a toddler in your house that you didn’t raise yourself. You constantly have to be watching otherwise there’s a good chance that someone is going to put something in their mouth that shouldn’t be in their mouth, or pee somewhere where they shouldn’t pee.
- Every foster that comes into our home takes a little piece of our heart with them. That can be both challenging and rewarding. It’s such a wonderful feeling knowing that a dog has found their forever home and that you played a role in that, but it can also be really hard to say goodbye sometimes. We find that it’s a bit easier now because we have our own two rescue dogs and we know that we can’t have any more permanent additions to our home, so we have a clear mindset from the beginning that we won’t be keeping the dog permanently. I love knowing that little pieces of our hearts are walking around out there on four legs and living their very best lives and that we helped with that.
Heart Paw Print SVG
My foster dogs were my inspiration for creating my own design for today’s collection. I find that sometimes simple is best, so I went with a simple heart, with four paw prints and hearts.
The simplicity of this design is so much, because it means that you can use it for so many different things!
I always give my Cricut Facebook group a sneak peek of my designs (if you haven’t joined yet please do). I asked the creatives in my group what cutting projects they would make with it and there were so many great ideas!
You could use it for so many project ideas including coffee mugs, t-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, stickers, window decals (for the car or home), wood signs, door mats (I made mine with a freezer paper stencil), tote bags, buttons, dog birthday party decorations and so much more!
Want to grab this Heart Paw Print SVG?
Enter your name and email address below and I’ll send the instant download in a zip file immediately straight to your inbox (no password required). Accessing this free cut file will register you up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free SVG files. Don’t worry if you are already subscribed to our enewsletter. You will only be subscribed once.
- All digital download files on Hello Creative Family (including free and paid purchases) are for personal use only. A commercial license can be purchased here.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.
12 Free Heart SVG Files
Ready to see the amazing designs my very talented friends made?
- Boho Heart Rainbow – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Plant Heart – Mad in Crafts
- Heart of Hearts – That’s What Che Said
- Heart Doily – 30 Minute Crafts
- Rejection Conversation Hearts – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff!
- Multi-Layered Floral Heart – 100 Directions
- Heart Monogram Frames – Kara Creates
- Love Heart – Everyday Party Magazine
- Heart Filled with Doodles – Crafting in the Rain
- Scribble Hearts – Happiness is Homemade
- Paw Print Heart – Hello Creative Family
- Floral Heart – Brooklyn Berry Designs
Just look at all of the amazing projects you can make with them!
Aren’t these Free Downloads fun? Which will you download first?
More Valentine’s Day Crafting Fun
Love Valentine’s Day? Click on the photos above to be taken to the projects, recipes and SVG files for adults and kids!
Need HTV, Vinyl and other craft supplies to make all your amazing Cricut (or Silhouette) creations? Click here for the best prices on Cricut cutting machines, bundles, iron-On, vinyl, cardstock and more!
Need advice on how to upload Cricut cut file including PNG files, JPG files, DXF files and other digital file types to Cricut Design Space to use with your Cricut Machine? Make sure you check out our Cricut Basics- How To Upload Images To Cricut Design Space article here. If you are looking for more free design resources make sure you check out my post on 75+ Places To Download Free SVG Files. You might also like our Cricut Basics and Free SVG categories.
Tell me… Which of these SVG files will you use first and what craft projects will you make with it?