Make DIY Slime Valentine Cards with this quick and easy craft! Includes a recipe for DIY heart slime and a free printable that you can cut with scissors or using the Print and Cut function on your Cricut!
Hi Crafty Friends! We’re back with another brand new Valentine project! This week we are making DIY Slime Valentine Cards and I’m giving you a free printable to make it SO EASY!
I’ll be sharing with you the slime recipe which makes slime in the prettiest shade of pink (plus it has treasures hidden inside!) You’ll also be getting a free printable you can cut with scissors or using the Print and Cut function on your Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore!
Who else has kids that LOVE slime? Mine go through slime kicks. They will have a few weeks where they are making slime every single day. Then a month or two will go by, then that giant jug of glue starts calling their name again and they are back on the slime bandwagon!
Slime Valentine Printable
These sweet Slime Valentine Cards have two different sayings “Happy Valen-Slime’s Day” and “Will You Be My Valen-slime”.
You have the choice of cutting them with scissors or by using the Print and Cut function on your Cricut. You can learn how to upload a Print and Cut file to Cricut Design Space here.
These images are for personal use only, and are available in 3 formats– pdf, jpg and png.
Enter your name and email address below and I’ll send this printable immediately straight to your inbox. Accessing this free file signs you up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free printable files.
- Please remember this printable is for personal use only.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this printable.
How To Make Valentines Day Slime
DIY Slime Valentine Cards With Free Printable (Cut With Scissors Or Your Cricut)Print Pin Rate
- 2 6-ounce bottles pink glitter glue
- 2 4-ounce bottles washable white glue
- 1/3 cup sequins and glitter
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 5 to 6 tablespoons saline solution
- 12 2-ounce portion cups
- Valentine Printable (Download by entering name and email address in box above)
- Mix together the glitter glue and white glue.
- Stir in the sequins and glitter.
- Stir in the baking soda until well combined.
- Add four tablespoons of saline solution. Use your hands to work the solution into the slime. Continue adding solution, ½ tablespoon at a time, until it’s no longer sticky.
- Portion the slime into each cup.
- Cut out the valentines using either scissors or the Print and Cut function of your Cricut. I like using Cricut Printable Vinyl for this project because it has a sticker back.
- Attach one valentine to the lid of each cup. If you are not using printable vinyl you can do this with tape or glue. Give to your very favorite Valen-slimes!
So fun right? Your kids and tweens will love making these!
Cricut Print and Cut Resources
Not sure how to do Print and Cut using your Cricut? Check out these tutorials to learn how to upload Print and Cut Images to Design Space and other useful tips!
- How To Upload Images To Cricut Design Space
- Learn To Make Planner Stickers Using Cricut Print and Cut
- Everything You Need To Know To Make Money With Your Cricut
Need supplies to make all your amazing Cricut creations? Click here for the best prices on Cricut cutting machines, bundles, iron-On, vinyl, cardstock and more!
More Slime Fun!
Looking for more fun with slime! Check out these slime recipes and projects from myself and some of my creative friends! (Click on each photo to go to the recipe/project or click the inks below.)
- Galaxy Slime
- Emoji Squishy Stress Balls Filled With Slime
- End of the Rainbow Gold Holo Slime
- Ocean Slime
- Crunchy Rainbow Glitter Slime
- Easy Slime Recipe
Tell me… Do your kids love making slime the way mine do?
If you like our DIY Slime Valentine Cards and the free printable I would love for you to pin it! It helps others discover our site which helps us bring you more awesome content like this!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you check out our Cricut Crafts section! Here are some fun Valentine’s Day crafts you may enjoy!