Get your end zone dance ready! We’re getting you football season ready with a Montana’s bbq ribs giveaway and 4 free football printables perfect for the next big game!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Montanas. The opinions and text are all mine.
Football season is here and that means fun, friends and delicious food! Montana’s BBQ & Bar have long been known for their fantastically fun atmosphere, and their delicious BBQ meats! When I had the opportunity to try the new Montana’s ribs and bring the fun of Montana’s BBQ & Bar into your home this football season, it seemed like a great idea!
Montana’s Texas style ribs are now available in the refrigerator section in the grocery store! Pre-cooked, and loaded with heaps of delicious smokin’ hot BBQ sauce, these juicy and tender, fall-off-the-bone ribs can be heated in the oven or on the BBQ in 25 minutes or less, leaving you time to concentrate on the important things like the football game, fun and friends!
With these ribs you are guaranteed to get delicious, restaurant quality results every single time. The ribs are pre-cooked for a couple of hours “sous-vide”, a cooking technique that uses precise temperature control to deliver consistent, restaurant-quality results. Heat them up for a quick and easy meal or a satisfying, melt-in-your-mouth snack for at-home sports-watching!
Do you know what else you can spend more time concentrating on, when you have your football meal all taken care of? Football themed decor! I’ve created some fun football themed printables for you so that you have extra fun at your next football party!
I’ve created 4 printables just for you!
- Napkin wrappers – Montana’s ribs are deliciously marinated in their signature sauce. There’s no shortage of BBQ sauce on these babies and that means mouths and fingers are gonna get messy! Wrap up a bunch of napkins with these cute football napkin wrappers because you’re going to need them!
- Cup stickers – Know what goes great with BBQ ribs? A nice cold beverage! We love a good party theme. Not only are these stickers cute, they are also practical! Write each game watcher’s initials above the goal post and you’ll never have to play the “which cup is mine?” game again!
- A touch down banner that’s perfect for positioning over a platter of ribs – Get your touchdown dance ready because these ribs deserve a victory celebration! Hang these touch down buntings on a piece of string attached to a couple of BBQ skewers. Secure the skewers in place (we stuck them in a couple of apple wedges) and you’ll have a fun and easy football decoration worthy of celebrating!
- Football bingo cards – We’ve created 4 different bingo cards for you and your guests to use during the big game! With spaces that say things like “BBQ Sauce On Mouth”, “Drink Needs A Refill”, “Touchdown Dance” and “One Handed Catch,” these bingo cards are going to bring your football party to a whole new level of fun!
Want to grab this free printable? Enter your name and email address into the box below and we’ll send it straight to your email! Signing up for one of our free printables subscribes you to our enewsletter where we send you a ton of free stuff. Don’t worry if you’ve already signed up once, you’ll only be subscribed once per email address.
Please remember this printable is for personal use only.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this printable file
So who’s ready to celebrate football season? Which team are you rooting for? Want to win 5 free boxes of Montana’s BBQ & Bar Texas-Style Ribs? Enter below and tell me in the comments what your favorite football snack is!
The giveaway is open to Canadian residents (excluding the Province of Quebec).
So who’s ready to celebrate football season? Which team are you rooting for? Want to win 5 free boxes of Montana’s BBQ & Bar Texas Style Ribs? Enter below and tell me in the comments what your favorite football snack is!
Montana’s BBQ & Bar Ready To Eat Texas-Style Pork Back Ribs retail for $12.99-$14.99 (prices may vary depending on store). For a list of retailers, visit https://www.montanas.ca/readytoeatribs
Disclosure: Thank you to Montana’s for working with us on this post. As with all articles on Hello Creative Family, all thoughts and opinions are 100% our own. We only share things we love and we certainly love Montana’s ribs!
Jeff H says
I like to eat.
Janet Hilliard says
We would eat these for the game.
I do not need a special occasion to eat Montana’s ribs, so any day that ends in “Y” 😉
Julie Bolduc says
I would eat ribs new years eve