This post and the photos within it may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Make the cutest DIY kids shirt ever with this free Flamazing Flamingo Cut File! We’re also sharing links to 14 free Flamingo SVGs that you won’t want to miss! Perfect for making DIY summer party decorations, shirts, mugs, beach totes and more with your Cricut or other electronic cutting machine!
Hi Crafty Friends! Can someone please tell me where the month of February went? It FLEW by! It was a “blink and you’ll miss it” type of month. I’m not a huge fan of winter (except the month of December, I love December), so I’m definitely looking forward to some warmer, drier weather. Which is perfect for today’s cut file!
This month my #TotallyFreeSVG friends and I designed flamingo svgs! They are bright, colorful and perfect for spring and summer crafting!
Flamingo Crafts Fun!
For this collection I did two SVG files, one for here on Hello Creative Family and one for over on my second site– Cutting Machine Crafting!
For Hello Creative Family I created this Flamazing design!
I had so much fun drawing her and creating the pretty flowers to decorate her head with. Isn’t it so cute on a kid’s t-shirt?
I also think it’s super cute on a notebook cover, or how about a beach bag or a mug? Really, the possibilities really are endless.
The design that I did for over on Cutting Machine Crafting is “Majestically Awkward”.
I honestly love both designs so much and can’t figure out which is my favorite. How cute are the two designs on Mommy and Me shirts?
Want to download the Flamazing design?
Enter your name and email address below and I’ll send the cut file immediately straight to your inbox. Accessing this free cut file will register you up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free SVG files. Don’t worry if you are already subscribed to our enewsletter. You will only be subscribed once.
- This cut file is for personal use only. A commercial use license can be purchased here.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.
If you like flamingos make sure you also check out our Flamingo Monogram cut file!
16 Free Flamingo SVGs
Ready to see the amazing designs my very talented friends made?
- Flamingo Monogram Frame – The Country Chic Cottage
- Flocktail Hour – The Kingston Home
- Retro Flamingo – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Flocking Fabulous – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Flamazing – Hello Creative Family (Download by entering email address in box above)
- Let’s Flamingle – Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Flamingo Love – 100 Directions
- Neon Flamingo – Everyday Party Magazine
- Our Flock Rocks – Happy Go Lucky
- Cutest of the Flock – seeLINDSAY
- Born to Stand Out – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Flamingoing Wild – Crafting in the Rain
- Beach Baby – Mad in Crafts
- Majestically Awkward – Cutting Machine Crafting
Just look at all of the amazing projects you can make with them!
Aren’t they fun? Which will you download first?
Need HTV, Vinyl and other craft supplies to make all your amazing Cricut (or Silhouette) creations? Click here for the best prices on Cricut cutting machines, bundles, iron-On, vinyl, cardstock and more!
Tell me… Which of these SVG files will you use first and what craft projects will you make with it?