This post and the photos within it may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Make a pretty farmouse fall sign craft using item from the dollar store in just 20 minutes with this easy craft tutorial! With the words Harvest and Thankful these are perfect for Thanksgiving decor!
Hi Crafty Friends!
Today I’m back with another super fun DIY idea and I’ve brought 10 of my favorite crafty friends along with me for the ride! Today we’re sharing with you some of our favorite Dollar Store crafts that are perfect for fall!
We’re going to be whipping up a Dollar Store Fall Sign using wood blocks and lettering that are all available at the dollar store. I’m also going to be sharing with you SVG files for cutting the letters out of vinyl using your Cricut if you want to go that route!
Dollar Store Crafting Fun!
I love the Dollar store, I love wandering the aisles searching for the perfect pieces to use for my crafts. This Dollar Store craft is easy to make, and it looks just so pretty! It’s perfect for decorating your house for fall and would make the pretties Thanksgiving decor! Ready to learn how to make it? Read on! Make sure you read all the way to the end for the awesome dollar store crafts my friends made too.
Dollar Store Fall Sign Craft
DIY Dollar Store Fall Sign Craft
- Gather your materials.
- Paint the front of each of the small block signs white to cover the words on the front.
- When the paint is dry, place a few drops of glue on the top of one of the signs. Place a second sign on top of the glue. Use clips to hold the two signs together until the glue dries. Repeat the process with the second set of signs.
- When the glue has dried and the signs are stuck together, place a few drops of glue on the back of the metal word. Carefully place the word on the white side of the sign and hold in place until the glue dries.
- Repeat on the second sign with a different metal word.
- Use your pretty signs to decorate your house for fall!
- 4 small block signs (don't worry if they have words on them, we'll paint over top)
- Package of metal words
- White paint
- Super glue
- Clamps, chip clips or bulldog clips
Want to grab some free cut files to make the words using your electronic cutting machine? Fill out the form below and I’ll send them straight to your inbox!
- This cut file is for personal use only. A commercial use license can be purchased here.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.
Ready to see the awesome Dollar Store Craft Projects my crafty friends made?
- Reverse Canvas from Happy Go Lucky
- Dollar Store Fall Sign from Hello Creative Family
- Yoda Night Light from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Before/After School Mug and Wine Glass from Happiness is Homemade
- Infusible Ink Placemat from Crafting in the Rain
- Skeleton Hand Oven Mitt from Everyday Party Magazine
- Painted Acrylic Sign from The Country Chic Cottage
- Penmanship Tracing Mats from That’s What Che Said
- Potholder Baking Mix Gift Set from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Gaming Organization Bins
- Hanging Mask Organizer from Mad in Crafts
Hop on over to each site to take a look at their awesome projects!
Tell me… Do you love Dollar Store crafting as much as I do? Which of these awesome crafts are you going to try first?