Getting married? Love crafting with your cutting machine? We’re sharing 16 free wedding svg files that are perfect for easy crafts for wedding planning, wedding showers, bachelorette parties, honeymoons and more! These cut files are compatible with all cutting machines including Cricut Maker and Cricut Explore!
Happy February crafty friends! It’s officially the month of love and I’m here for it! I’m ready to leave January behind and get (and give) a double dose of love this month! My new book is due to my editor in just 8 days!!!! Yikes! So I’m putting all of the finishing touches on it right now and am so excited to get it turned in and return to a normal life!
It’s the first Tuesday of the month and that means it’s Totally Free SVG day! Yay!!! Last month my friends and I did free Valentine’s Day themed SVG files and this month we are focusing on free wedding svg designs! (Hence the double dose of love!)
Here’s a reminder of last month’s designs! Hop on over to that post to get your Valentine’s Day crafting done.
The gals and I had so much fun creating these wedding themed SVG files for you! Even though most of us are already married (and have been for years) it was fun to relive our younger days and create some designs we think you will love. I also love this set, because a lot of them are fitting for people who have been married for awhile and want to relive those newlywed days! If you are like me and have been married for awhile, whip up a handmade gift for your partner with one of these designs and give it for Valentine’s Day!
My SVG for this month would make a great handmade Valentine’s Day gift! I did Hubby and Wifey cut files in two different fonts, with each of the different numbers so you can put in the year that you were married.
How cute is this design on a set of throw pillows for a bed? It would make such a sweet handmade gift for your spouse to be, as an anniversary gift or as a Valentine’s Day gift!
Or how about surprising your spouse with coffee (or tea) in bed with their very own Hubby or Wifey mug?
I love this design because it can also easily be used for same sex couples. How sweet are these Hubby champagne flutes?
Or how about these tees for a same sex bachelorette party or honeymoon?
Enter your name and email address below and I’ll send the cut file immediately straight to your inbox.
- This cut file is for personal use only. A commercial use license can be purchased here.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.
Need supplies to make all your amazing Cricut (or Silhouette) creations? Click here for the best prices on Iron-On, Vinyl and more!
Ready to see all the awesome cut files my crafty friends made?
Aren’t they amazing? Click on the links below to go to each blogger’s site to download their free wedding svg file. We have:
- Bride to Be and Bride Tribe from The Country Chic Cottage
- Forever and Ever from Kingston Home
- Floral Border for a Bride Jacket from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Gettin’ Hitched from Pineapple Paper Company
- Mr and Mrs SVG from That’s What Che Said
- Hubby and Wifey with Year Established from Hello Creative Family
- Ceremony and Reception Signs from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Just Married from Happiness is Homemade
- Pretty Love Wedding Card from 100 Directions
- We Decided on Forever from Everyday Party Magazine
- Mother of the Bride and Groom from Happy Go Lucky
- Welcome to Our Beginning from See Lindsay
- I Do and I Do Crew from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Pick Your Wedding Team from Pattern Revolution
- Forever Starts Today from Crafting in the Rain
- Eat, Drink, and Be Married from Mad in Crafts
Just look at all the awesome things you can do with them!
What would you make? We hope that you’ve enjoyed all of the Totally Free SVG’s we offer our readers! I can’t believe that we’ve been doing #TotallyFreeSVGs for over a year! If you make something using one of the designs make sure to tag #TotallyFreeSVG and the creator on instagram!
Tell me… What theme of cut files would you like to see us create in 2020?
Like our free wedding SVG files? We’d love for you to pin this post for later!
Looking for more awesome cut files? Find all of our Free SVG Files here.