We are sharing 15 free bright and colorful 100 days SVG files for making DIY 100 Days of School shirts using your Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore, Cricut Joy or Silhouette Cameo! With our free cut files we make Cricut crafts fun and easy!
Hi crafty friends! It’s the third Thursday of the month and you know what that means! It’s time for a brand new SVG cut files collection! We just celebrated half way through the school year, and you know what that means– It’s almost the 100th day of school!
We’re celebrating the 100th Day of School with 15 free 100 days of school svg files! Make sure you read all the way to the bottom of the post to download them all!
DIY 100 Days Of School Shirts
Does your child’s school celebrate the 100th day of school? 100th day celebrations have become quite a special occasion, especially among elementary school teachers! There are so many lesson plans that teachers can do around the 100th day including teaching about the calendar, counting and math!
The 100th day of School is a fun opportunity to have a spirit day at school and dress up in some super fun DIY t-shirts!
I was having a discussion with a teacher friend recently who has been having a rough year in her personal life and who said that her students are like her little rays of happiness. She said that when she walks through the doors of the school where she teaches that she’s able to leave the outside world behind and spend the school hours witnessing life through the eyes of children.
With her in mind I created my 100 Days Cut File– 100 Days of Happy.
I love how cheery it turned out, and when using a Cricut or Silhouette it’s a super quick and easy way to celebrate the 100th day! It looks really cute on white or black. You could also play with the colors of the design in Cricut Design Space and put it on just about any color of shirt.
100 Days Of School Shirt SVG
Want to grab this 100 Days of Happy SVG?
Enter your name and email address below and I’ll send the instant download in a zip file immediately straight to your inbox (no password required). Accessing this free cut file will register you up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free SVG files. Don’t worry if you are already subscribed to our enewsletter. You will only be subscribed once.
- All digital download files on Hello Creative Family (including free and paid purchases) are for personal use only. A commercial license can be purchased here.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.
Small business owners want to use my cut files for commercial purposes? Find our commercial use license options here:
Need supplies to make all your amazing Cricut (or Silhouette) creations? Click here for the best prices on Iron-On, Vinyl and more!
15 100th Day Of School SVG Files
Ready to see all the awesome free SVG cut files my crafty friends made?
Aren’t they amazing? Click on the links below to go to each blogger’s site to download their specific cut file. Download mine by entering your name and email address in the box above.
- 100 Days of Happy from Hello Creative Family
- 100 Days Y’all from Everyday Party Magazine
- 100 Days Sharper from The Country Chic Cottage
- Level 100 Completed from Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- 80 Days Until Summer Vacation from Pineapple Paper Co.
- 100 Days More Colorful from Pattern Revolution
- 100 Days Brighter from Happiness is Homemade
- Blasted Through 100 Days from Happy Go Lucky
- 100 Days of School, Countless Coffees from Mad in Crafts
- 100 Days Smarter from That’s What Che Said
- 100 Stellar Days of School from Crafting in the Rain
- 100 Days of Chugging Along (Train) from Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- 100 Happy Faces from 100 Directions
- 100 Days Smarter (Crayons) from seeLINDSAY
- 100 Books from 30 Minute Crafts
Just look at all the awesome things you can do with them!
Need advice on how to upload Cricut cut file including PNG files, JPG files, DXF files and other digital file types to the Cricut Design Space design program? Make sure you check out our Cricut Basics- How To Upload Images To Cricut Design Space article here.
School SVG Files
Looking for more cut files for teachers and school? We have a few SVG collections we think you will love. Also don’t forget to check out our 100 Days Of School Printable collection and our Free SVG category!
Tell me… Which of these cut files will you use first and what craft projects will you make with it?