We are sharing 15 free bright and colorful 100 days cut files for making DIY 100 Days of School shirts using your Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore or Silhouette Cameo! With our free cut files we make Cricut crafts fun and easy!
Does your child’s school celebrate the 100th day of school? 100th day celebrations have become quite a special occasion, especially among elementary school teachers! There are so many lesson plans that teachers can do around the 100th day including teaching about the calendar, counting and math!
My #TotallyFreeSVG crew and I decided to do a bonus SVG hop this month to help you get ready for the 100th Day of School! We’ve created 15 free 100 Days Cut Files just for you!
I was having a discussion with a teacher friend recently who has been having a rough year in her personal life and who said that her students are like her little rays of happiness. She said that when she walks through the doors of the school where she teaches that she’s able to leave the outside world behind and spend the school hours witnessing life through the eyes of children.
With her in mind I created my 100 Days Cut File– 100 Days of Happy.
I love how cheery it turned out, and when using a Cricut or Silhouette it’s a super quick and easy way to celebrate the 100th day! It looks really cute on white or black. You could also play with the colors of the design and put it on just about any color of shirt.
You can find my free 100 Days of Happy Cut File here. Cut file is for personal use only. To purchase a commercial use license please contact [email protected]
Need supplies to make all your amazing Cricut (or Silhouette) creations? Click here for the best prices on Iron-On, Vinyl and more!
Ready to see all the awesome cut files my crafty friends made?
Aren’t they amazing? Click on the links below to go to each blogger’s site to download their specific cut file. We have:
- 100 Days of Happy from Hello Creative Family
- 100 Days Y’all from Everyday Party Magazine
- 100 Days Sharper from The Country Chic Cottage
- Level 100 Completed from Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- 80 Days Until Summer Vacation from Pineapple Paper Co.
- 100 Days More Colorful from Pattern Revolution
- 100 Days Brighter from Happiness is Homemade
- Blasted Through 100 Days from Happy Go Lucky
- 100 Days of School, Countless Coffees from Mad in Crafts
- 100 Days Smarter from That’s What Che Said
- 100 Stellar Days of School from Crafting in the Rain
- 100 Days of Chugging Along (Train) from Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- 100 Happy Faces from 100 Directions
- 100 Days Smarter (Crayons) from seeLINDSAY
- 100 Books from 30 Minute Crafts
Just look at all the awesome things you can do with them!
What would you make? We hope that you’ve enjoyed all of the Totally Free SVG’s we offer our readers! I can’t believe that we’ve been doing #TotallyFreeSVGs for over a year! If you make something using one of the designs make sure to tag #TotallyFreeSVG and the creator on instagram!