This post and the photos within it may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Download 13 free teacher cut files including a Coffee Teach Repeat SVG File! Make DIY teacher appreciation gifts for the educators in your life including mugs, shirts, tote bags, classroom decor and more using your Cricut or Silhouette cutting machine!
Hi Crafty Friends! If you have children, chances are you know what a significant impact they make on a child’s life.
I think that teachers should be one of the highest salary paying jobs in the world. Teachers shape the future thinkers and leaders of our world, which in my mind is the most important job of all.
Since teaching is a vastly underpaid profession, I think that we should show teachers appreciation as much as possible.
My kids are a bit older now so I don’t see their teacher on a daily basis like I used to, but I still have so much respect and admiration for them. I try to show that admiration in a variety of ways.
What Is Teacher Appreciation?
Teacher appreciation is the act of showing gratitude and recognition to teachers for their hard work, dedication, and impact on students’ lives.
It can take many forms, such as verbal or written expressions of gratitude, gifts, or acts of kindness.
Teacher appreciation is important because it helps to boost morale, foster a positive school culture, and acknowledge the valuable role that teachers play in shaping the future of society.
What Is Teacher Appreciation Week?
Teacher appreciation week is a great time to show teachers how important they are in the lives of your children and community. Depending on how the calendar falls, teacher appreciation week is generally held the second week of May.
This is a fabulous time to have Teacher appreciation week because it’s near the end of the school year, your child will have a strong relationship with their teacher by this point and you will be able to personalize how you celebrate because you know them better.
What Is Teacher Appreciation Day?
In addition to Teacher Appreciation Week there is also Teacher Appreciation Day. This is an internationally recognized day, established in 1994 to recognize the work of teachers. Teachers Appreciation Day is October 5th.
Since this is so close to the beginning of the school year it’s a great opportunity to kick the year off letting the teacher know how much their work is appreciated.
20 Ways To Show Teacher Appreciation
There are a number of ways that you can show a teacher how important they are in your life. You don’t need a lot of money to show that you care.
Here are 20 ideas for showing teacher appreciation:
- Write a heartfelt thank-you note expressing your gratitude for their hard work and dedication.
- Give a small gift such as a personalized mug or a gift card to a favorite store or restaurant.
- Organize a surprise party or luncheon for the teacher and their colleagues.
- Volunteer in the classroom or offer to help with school events.
- Donate classroom supplies or books to the teacher’s classroom.
- Create a scrapbook or memory book filled with thank-you notes, pictures, and memories.
- Offer to tutor or mentor students in the teacher’s classroom.
- Nominate the teacher for an award or recognition program.
- Send flowers or a fruit basket to the teacher’s classroom.
- Arrange for a massage or spa treatment to help the teacher relax and unwind.
- Take the teacher out for a meal or coffee to show your appreciation.
- Offer to organize a fundraiser or donation drive to support the teacher’s classroom needs.
- Make a video or slideshow showcasing the teacher’s impact on students’ lives.
- Help to decorate the teacher’s classroom or create a special bulletin board.
- Bring in a treat or snack for the teacher and their colleagues to enjoy.
- Write a positive review of the teacher on a website or social media platform.
- Attend school events and show support for the teacher and their students.
- Offer to help with classroom tasks to lighten the teacher’s workload.
- Simply say “thank you” to the teacher every day and show appreciation for all they do.
- And of course my favorite– Make a homemade craft or DIY project to show your appreciation.
Free Coffee Teach Repeat SVG
I have yet to meet a teacher who doesn’t love coffee, so for our teacher SVG collection I created a design that reads– Coffee, Teach, Repeat.
This design of course looks adorable on a coffee mug, but it also looks great on a t-shirt or hoodie!
I love how this cute designed turned out and can see it used in multiple ways including t-shirts, mugs, tote bags and more!
You could also put it on a tote bag, make a laptop decal or sticker from it and come on, how cute does it look on this reusable coffee sleeve?
Want to grab my Coffee Teach Repeat SVG?
Enter your name and email address below and I’ll send the cut file immediately straight to your inbox. Accessing this free cut file will register you up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free SVG files. Don’t worry if you are already subscribed to our enewsletter. You will only be subscribed once.
- This cut file is for personal use only.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.
Want to sell physical items you make using this cut file and use it for commercial purposes? Grab a commercial license here:
What’s The Font?
Love the fonts I used in this cut file? I do too! It’s called Double Rainbow and is available here!
MORE FREE SVG FILES
Click on each image to go to the listing!
13 Free Teacher SVG Files
Ready to see the amazing designs my very talented friends made? They are some of my favorite designers!
Hop on over to each of their sites to get the free downloads! Just look at all of the amazing projects you can make with them!
Need HTV, Vinyl and other craft supplies to make all your amazing Cricut (or Silhouette) creations? Click here for the best prices on Cricut cutting machines, bundles, iron-On, vinyl, cardstock and more!
Need advice on how to upload Cricut cut file including PNG files, JPG files, DXF files and other digital file types to Cricut Design Space? Make sure you check out our Cricut Basics- How To Upload Images To Cricut Design Space article here. If you are looking for more free design resources make sure you check out my post on 75+ Places To Download Free SVG Files.
Tell me… Which of these awesome designs do you want to cut first? What will you make with it?
If you like these free teacher cut files I would love for you to pin them to Pinterest to help others discover them too!
Make sure you check out our SVG section for more fun freebies!