Face it mamas, at one point or another we’re all hot mess moms! Download this collection of 15 free Hot Mess Mom cut files and craft up a storm!
Hi Crafty Friends!
I’m back with day 2 of our week of free svg cut files, and today I have my #TotallyFreeSVG crew joining me! We’re giving away 15 free designs!
Today our theme is “Hot Mess Moms”. When we say hot mess moms we mean it with all the affection we could possibly muster… because really we are talking about ourselves!
The Totally Free SVG girls and I all have a chat group where we discuss blogging, ask each other questions, rely on each other for support (both professional and personal), and vent about the tough things in life.
Mamas, there is no two ways about it, “Quarantine Life” is not a bowl full of cherries. I love my kids and husband, but when my youngest comes to me for the 355th time in tears telling me he misses his friends and he doesn’t want to be home schooled anymore… it’s tough.
I love my husband and kids, but there is such a thing as too much of a good thing and being at home with them 24/7 is A LOT of a good thing.
I love my husband and kids but when I hear my husband on a work call, using his “work call voice”, telling the same story I’ve heard him tell on 10 other work calls… it kind of makes me want to rip my ears off. (Honey if you read this, thank you for buying me my new headphones so I didn’t have to rip off said ears. I love you.)
I love my husband and kids but we are now in our SEVENTH week of quarantine and as blessed as I feel, it’s hard having one day blend into the next, blend into the next, blend into the next. There are only so many things you can do to “mix it up a bit.”
And that brings me to today’s SVG file. I love my family. I feel so blessed to be in the situation that I am in with a family that is healthy, safe and financially secure. I am so thankful to all of you, and to my husband’s company for making it possible for us to pay our bills each month. But I also feel like I’m on a bit of an emotional roller coaster right now. I have two baskets of unfolded laundry that have been sitting next to my bed since before the quarantine began. I have a “to do” list that’s a mile long and not getting any shorter. I’m thankful, blessed but still a hot mess. How about you?
And that’s how I came up with today’s free cut file. I love this design because it helps me to remember that even when I’m feeling my “messiest”, I need to stop and count my many blessings.
I think every hot mess mama needs this design on a mug or a tshirt. How about you? Want to get the cut file to start crafting with?
Enter your name and email address below and I’ll send the cut file immediately straight to your inbox. Accessing this free cut file will register you up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free SVG files. Don’t worry if you are already subscribed to our enewsletter. You will only be subscribed once.
Don’t forget to check back tomorrow for our next free SVG file!
- This cut file is for personal use only. A commercial use license can be purchased here.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.
Ready to see the amazing designs my very talented friends made?
- Because I Said So from 30 Minute Crafts
- Room Temp Mess from Mad in Crafts
- I Promise I’m Trying from Crafting in the Rain
- Just Winging It from Pattern Revolution
- Just Another Manic Mom Day from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- All Aboard the Hot Mess Express from Happy Go Lucky
- Bless This Hot Mess from Everyday Party Magazine
- Tired as a Mother from Happiness is Homemade
- Chaos Creator/Chaos Coordinator from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Thankful, Blessed But Still a Hot Mess from Hello Creative Family
- I’m Probably Late for Something from That’s What Che Said
- Mama Needs Coffee from Pineapple Paper Company
- Losing My Mind One Kid at a Time from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Cleverly Disguised as an Adult from Kingston Crafts
- Hot Mess Just Doin’ My Best from The Country Chic Cottage
Just look at all of the amazing projects you can make with them!
I love them all so much! Do you know what else I love? Cricut’s awesome sales on crafting supplies!
Need HTV, Vinyl and other craft supplies to make all your amazing Cricut (or Silhouette) creations? Click here for the best prices on Cricut cutting machines, bundles, iron-On, vinyl, cardstock and more!
Tell me… Which of these Hot Mess Mom Cut Files will you use first and what will you make with it?
Like our Hot Mess Mom Cut Files? I’d love for you to pin them for later!
Want to see all of our Free SVG Collections? Find them all here!
Leave a Reply