This post and the photos within it may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Take trick or treating and crafting for the spookiest day of the year to a whole new level with the cutest Halloween cut files around! We’re sharing 14 free Halloween SVG Files that you can cut using your Cricut or Silhouette including our very own Shake Your Boo Thang cut file!
It’s the first Tuesday of the month and you know what that means!!! It’s #TotallyFreeSVG time again! I can’t believe that the gals and I have been doing this for a full year now! It’s been SO MUCH FUN! This month our theme is Halloween and everyone’s designs are SO CUTE!!!
I am an introvert by nature and while I often have a hard time getting my nerve up to hit the dance floor when I’m out in public I LOVE having a good dance party with my family! I’ve been known to shake my thang and dance like nobodies watching (much to the embarrassment of my kiddos).
I’m seriously obsessed with Lizzo right now and if you know Lizzo’s music you know that leads to some dance moves that nobody wants to see their mom doing. LOL.
When it came time to create this month’s Halloween SVG I decided to play with that theme of having a fun dance party and to create a “Shake Your Boo Thang” design.
I love how it turned out! It’s fun, it’s playful and I can’t wait to see what you all do with it!
Now you could totally htv this design onto a white raglan shirt and it would look adorable…..
But I think the true cuteness really shines when you pop it onto a colored shirt, like this pumpkin orange! Isn’t it adorable?!?!?
Speaking of using HTV on shirts and bags… Here are some of my must have tools for creating adorable iron-on vinyl projects!
–Weeding tools (This makes weeding complicated or even simple designs so much easier than using your hands)
–Cricut EasyPress (The even heat temperature across the heating plate ensures that your htv is heated up evenly and really sticks to the shirt that you are attaching it too. Plus it’s compact and easy to store!)
–Cricut Iron-On Protective Sheet (I love a protective sheet when working with iron-on ESPECIALLY when layering)
-Brayer Tool (If you’ve ever had a design that just won’t stick to the fibers of what you are attaching it to then you need a brayer in your life. Roll it over your design and it helps to really push the adhesive into the fibers of your blank.)
-Glitter Iron-On (You know this girl loves herself some sparkles)
-Everyday Iron-On (I especially love the sampler packs that make making cute projects like this SO EASY!)
Enter your name and email address below and I’ll send the cut file immediately straight to your inbox. Accessing this free cut file will register you up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free SVG files. Don’t worry if you are already subscribed to our enewsletter. You will only be subscribed once.
- This cut file is for personal use only.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.
Ready to see all of the awesome free back to school svgs that my talented friends made?!?!?
- Ghost Boo – The Country Chic Cottage
- Resting Witch Face – Kingston Crafts
- Home Sweet Haunted Home – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Little Monster – Pineapple Paper Co.
- If The Shoe Fits – That’s What Che Said
- Shake Your Boo Thang – Hello Creative Family
- Let’s Get Smashed – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Eat, Drink, and Be Scary – Happiness is Homemade
- Pumpkins – 100Directions
- Salem Broom Co. – Everyday Party Magazine
- Ghouls Just Want to Have Fun – Happy Go Lucky
- Feed Me Candy and Call Me Boo! –
- Hey Ghoul Hey – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- This Is My Human Costume – The Simply Crafted Life
- Come In and Sit For A Spell – Crafting in the Rain