Create the cutest DIY birthday shirts, cards and decorations with these 15 free birthday svg files that you can craft with your cricut maker, cricut explore air and silhouette cameo!
Hey hey crafty friends! It’s the first Tuesday of the month and you know what that means! It’s #TotallyFreeSVG Tuesday! Woot Woot! This month is a fun one! It’s birthday themed! Yep, our crafty little crew created 15 free birthday SVG files just for you!
My family has a TON of spring and summer birthdays, in fact my mom, dad, sister, husband, daughter, son, niece, nephew, sister-in-law, brother-in-law, father-in-law, mother-in-law and myself all have birthdays that fall between March and September!!! We also have a handful of aunts, uncles and cousins thrown in there. The spring and summer are a super busy time for us, Between the end of June and mid August we have a birthday almost every single week.
For my family, right now is the perfect time to be releasing a birthday themed cut file collection!
Do you know what everyone needs on their birthday? A very special birthday shirt to celebrate their day!
How sweet is this cute little design for a birthday boy or girl?
I can’t decide if I like the design better in a light vinyl on a dark shirt, or in a dark vinyl on a light shirt! I think it looks pretty cute both ways! How about you?
Enter your name and email address below and I’ll send the cut file immediately straight to your inbox. Accessing this free cut file will register you up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free SVG files. Don’t worry if you are already subscribed to our enewsletter. You will only be subscribed once.
- This cut file is for personal use only. A commercial use license can be purchased here.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.
Who are you going to make a birthday shirt for?
Need HTV, Vinyl and other craft supplies to make all your amazing Cricut (or Silhouette) creations? Click here for the best prices on Cricut cutting machines, bundles, iron-On, vinyl, cardstock and more!
Ready to see the amazing designs my very talented friends made?
- Two Nado – The Country Chic Cottage
- Aged to Perfection – The Kingston Home
- Birthday Shark – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Birthday Girl/Boy – That’s What Che Said
- This is My Birthday Shirt – Hello Creative Family
- Birthday Squad – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Level Unlocked – Happiness is Homemade
- Birthday Cupcake – 100 Directions
- Kids Birthday – Everyday Party Magazine
- First Birthday – Happy Go Lucky
- Currently Accepting Gifts – seeLINDSAY
- Happy Birthday To Me – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- It’s Like Totally My Birthday – Crafting in the Rain
- They Say It’s Your Birthday Card – Mad in Crafts
- Time for Cake – 30 Minute Crafts
Just look at all of the amazing projects you can make with them!
Tell me… What themes would you like to see us design in the future? We have been doing quite a few “bonus” svg collections based on readers input!
Like these free birthday svg files? I would love for you to pin them for later!
Looking for more free SVG files? My friends and I have created a ton of amazing collections! Visit my SVG section to find all of these designs.
Find all of these SVG collections and more here.
Lara Trottier says
I love this. I need to make a large one and pass it around my family. I have 8 birthdays between February 3 and March 3. Then another one follows March 12. It’s a little expensive.
Belinda Wright says
I am going to make one for my soon to 16 yr old Granddaughter. She is kind of the hippy type. However no tye dye is not into tye dye. Go figure. I am very new to Cricuit so I have been just looking for free svg files to save to my explorer air 2. Any suggestions you might have would be appreciated Thank you.
Confused Mamaw ( Belinda)
Thanks so much for visiting! I have a ton of free SVG files that you can find here:
I also have a blog post about how to upload SVG files to Cricut Design Space:
Last but not least, I have a book that walks you through step by step how to make 40 projects with your Cricut. It comes with free cut files for the projects. It also has a Cricut Design Space 101 section. Amazon has it on sale for $12.19 right now! You can find it here:
I hope that helps!