Get ready for Easter with this adorable Kids Easter Craft! We’re making Easy DIY Easter Bunny Treat Jars using supplies that are all available at the dollar store or your local craft store!
Hi Crafty Friends! Easter is just days away, so I’m back with a super cute Dollar Store craft that you can make with the kids! Today we’re making Easter Bunny Treat Jars!
Recently one of my friends posed a question to her followers on Facebook. She asked “When it comes to Easter baskets and Easter decorations do you store and reuse year after year, or do you buy new ones each year?”
We are a store and reuse family, but I love adding one or two new things each Easter that we tuck away after the holiday and pull out the following Easter. These treat jars are perfect for that! They are also super cute to give to friends, teachers and neighbors filled with some favorite candies like Cadbury Mini Eggs!
The kit for this project were bought at the dollar store, but it’s super easy to DIY yourself with just a few simple supplies that you probably already have at home.
Looking for even more kids Easter Activities? Make sure you read all the way to the bottom of this post!
Easy DIY Easter Bunny Treat Jars- Dollar Store Craft
- Yarn bunny craft kit -OR- Yarn, cardboard, felt for the ears, black and pink pom-poms for eyes and nose and scissors
- Hot glue gun
If You Aren't Using A Dollar Tree Kit:
- Make a yarn pom pom to be used for the head of the bunny. Search Pom Pom Earrings or look below this instruction box for a post with instructions on how to make a DIY pom pom maker out of cardboard.
- Use scissors to cut ears out of felt. Continue to step 1 of kit instructions below.
If Using A Dollar Tree Kit:
- Take your bunny head yarn pom pom and glue the eyes and nose on the front.
- Glue the pink center of the ear to the white outer part of the ear.
- Glue the bunny ears to the top of the yarn pom pom.
- Glue the bunny head to the top of the jar lid.
- Fill the jar with candy and enjoy!
Want to learn how to make a DIY Pom Pom Maker out of cardboard? Check out this post!
More Easter Crafts and Printables For Kids
Looking for more Easter activities that you and your kiddos will love? Oh my goodness do I ever have you covered! I’ve got a ton of Easter printables, kids crafts, recipes and SVG files that you are going to LOVE!
Looking for more kids craft ideas? Make sure you check out our Creative Kids section! If you liked these Gnome puppets, here are a few more ideas you might enjoy!
Tell me… Do your kids love making holiday themed crafts?