Choose happy with 12 uplifiting inspirational quote cut files that encourage growth mindset! Use this free svg with your Cricut or Silhouette cutting machines!
Hi crafty friends!
I have some exciting news for you! I’ve been participating in the #TotallyFreeSVG blog hop for over a year and a half now where we bring you a collection of cut files on the first Tuesday of every month. It’s become abundantly clear to me that you guys LOVE your free cut files! So I decided to partner up with a second group of amazing bloggers to bring you a collection of free cut files on the third Thursday of every month too!
That means you’ll be seeing even more cut files on Hello Creative Family!
We know that the world is going through a very rough time right now, and we thought that everyone could use a bit of cheering up. So this month we designed our cut files using the theme “Inspirational Quotes”.
The school where my children attend elementary school has readjusted their curriculum over the past few years to have a large focus on growth mindset. My children and I have struggled with anxiety in the past, and I have found that when we focus on having a growth mindset it has had a huge impact on our mental wellbeing.
For those unfamiliar with growth mindset, here is the way that I would describe it:
- There are two mindsets– Fixed mindset and growth mindset.
- With fixed mindset your mindset is locked. For example if you are feeling unhappy, you would think “I am feeling really unhappy today. There are so many bad things going on in the world and there is nothing I can do to change it.
- With growth mindset your mindset is unlocked and free to change. So for example if you were feeling unhappy you would think “I am feeling unhappy today. What can I do to change the way that I’m feeling? I always feel happier when I do something good for someone else so I’m going to make a card and leave it at my neighbors door. I always feel good when I practice self care so I am going to take a bubble bath and read a book for 30 minutes. I always feel good when I focus on my blessings, so I’m going to create a list 10 things that I am grateful for.”
When I received the theme for this months hop, my mind automatically went to growth mindset. I decided to keep my quote simple and chose the words “Choose happy.”
I hope that if you are feeling down, alone, trapped or scared that you will make yourself something with this SVG file and that it will help you know that you are not alone and that it will encourage you to take a few small actions in your day that will help bring some happiness back to you.
I’ll be honest with you… I kind of want to just put this design on EVERYTHING right now because I think it’s such a good reminder for myself and my kids!
I think it looks great on mugs, journals, shirts… I would also love to put it on my bathroom mirror.
I hope you love the design as much as I do and that you are able to put it to good use.
Enter your name and email address below and I’ll send the cut file immediately straight to your inbox.
- This cut file is for personal use only. Please contact me at [email protected] for a commercial use licence.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.
Love this design? I’ve created a whole collection of growth mindset cut files!
They can be purchased from my shop or by clicking the button below!
Ready to see the incredible cut files that my crafty friends made?
- Storms Don’t Last Forever – Persia Lou
- Do Your Best, and Forget the Rest – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Laughter is Timeless – Pineapple Paper Co.
- BElieve THEre is GOOD – We Can Make That
- Every Moment is a Fresh Beginning – That’s What Che Said
- Choose Happy – Hello Creative Family
- The Sun Always Shines – The Girl Creative
- Tough Times Never Lasts – Life Sew Savory
- There is Hope – Liz on Call
- Love All, Hate None – Try It Like It Create It
- Be Still and Know – Everyday Party Magazine
Just look at all of the amazing projects you can make with them!
Tell me… What do you think of these inspirational quote cut files? What theme would you like to see us design next?
Like our inspirational quote cut files? Wed love for you to pin them for later!
Looking for more awesome cut files? Find all of our Free SVG Files here.