This post and the photos within it may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Got Beer? Make DIY gifts for beer lovers with these 10 free beer svgs! Perfect for making handmade beer shirts, mugs, aprons, bar towels and more using your Cricut or other electronic cutting machine!
Hi Crafty Friends! It’s the first Tuesday of the month and you know what that means! It’s time for a brand new #TotallyFreeSVG collection! This month our theme is “Beer”, and it might just be my husband’s favorite SVG collection yet.
I come from a big family of beer drinkers. My mom, dad, sister, brother in law and husband are all beer connoisseurs. They love visiting craft breweries, sampling flights and getting their growlers filled. I’ve always wished that I was a beer drinker, I think it would be so much fun to support all the great craft breweries in the PNW but alas, beer is just not my thing. I’m much more of a cider or wine kind of girl.
Find our Wine SVG Hop here:
Got Beer? SVG
Even though I’m not a beer drinker, I still had a ton of fun designing my contribution to this month’s Totally Free SVG collection.
I decided to do a spin on the extremely popular, two decade long, “Got Milk” marketing campaign and do my own Got Beer? SVG.
I love how it turned out. I feel like the glass beer bottles in the wood carrier are reminiscent of glass milk jugs that the milk man used to (and in some places still does) deliver to front doorsteps. I think it’s so much fun.
I love this design on a tshirt, but it would also be super fun on a bar towel, apron or even a beer mug.
Want to download the Got Beer Cut File?
Enter your name and email address below and I’ll send the cut file immediately straight to your inbox. Accessing this free cut file will register you up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free SVG files. Don’t worry if you are already subscribed to our enewsletter. You will only be subscribed once.
- This cut file is for personal use only. A commercial use license can be purchased here.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.
Looking for some more fun designs? Make sure you check out our SVG Section. Here are a few beer themed crafts and recipes you might like:
Free Beer SVG Files
Ready to see the amazing designs my very talented friends made?
- Got Beer? – Hello Creative Family
- Wish You Were Beer – Happiness is Homemade
- Beer… Because Adulting is Hard – The Country Chic Cottage
- Prost – Everyday Party Magazine
- Beer and Sunshine – Kara Creates
- Working on My Six Pack – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Beer, It’s What’s for Dinner – See Lindsay
- Eternal Hoptimist – 30 Minute Crafts
- I Like Crafts – Mad in Crafts
- Life is Brewtiful – Artsy Fartsy Mama
Just look at all of the amazing projects you can make with them!
What will you make first?
Need HTV, Vinyl and other craft supplies to make all your amazing Cricut (or Silhouette) creations? Click here for the best prices on Cricut cutting machines, bundles, iron-On, vinyl, cardstock and more!
Tell me… Which of these SVG files will you use first and what craft projects will you make with it?