This post and the photos within it may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Making a handmade gift for the wine lover in your life? We’ve got you covered with 10 Free Wine SVG files including Every Day Is Winesday! Use these free SVG files to make t-shirt, wine glasses, wine bags hoodies and more using your Cricut or other electronic cutting machine! Whether your drink of choice is merlot, reisling or rose you will love these free cut files!
Hi Crafty Friends! It’s the first Tuesday of the month and you know what that means! It’s time for a brand new #TotallyFreeSVG collection! I think that so many of you are going to love this collection because our theme this month is wine!
Are you a wine enthusiast? I like wine quite a bit, but I’ll be honest I find the whole wine world a bit overwhelming. My palate isn’t very sophisticated when it comes to wine and I usually can’t tell the difference between a good cheap bottle of wine and an expensive bottle of wine. Like most of my friends, I definitely enjoy a a glass (or two) every once in awhile, and would love to delve deeper into the wine world, work on my palate and better understand the world of wine.
I have quite a few friends who are huge wine enthusiasts, who uncork several new bottles of wine a week and could speak for hours about all the subtle nuances of different bottles of wine.
I bet that just about everyone reading this blog post either loves wine themselves, or has a friend or family member that is a wine lover. That’s why I’m so excited to bring you this collection today. You are going to be able to make some incredible handmade gifts for the wine enthusiasts in your life using this collection!
Ever Day Is Winesday
For my design for this month I decided to create a cut file for all of my friends whose day isn’t complete without a glass of wine with dinner. I went with the tongue in cheek phrase– Ever Day Is Winesday!
Whether your wine of choice is a merlot, cab sav, rose, reisling, pinot noir, chardonnay, white zin, pinot grigio or moscato I’ve got you covered with this design!
There are so many cute idea for handmade gifts that you can make with this design from tshirts, to wine glasses to wine bags! Stay tuned because I’ll be teaching you how to make a sublimated wine bag really soon!
Want to download the Every Day Is Winesday Cut File?
Enter your name and email address below and I’ll send the cut file immediately straight to your inbox. Accessing this free cut file will register you up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free SVG files. Don’t worry if you are already subscribed to our enewsletter. You will only be subscribed once.
- This cut file is for personal use only. A commercial use license can be purchased here.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.
Looking for some more fun designs? Make sure you check out our SVG Section. Here are a few you might like.
10 Free Wine SVG Files
Ready to see the amazing designs my very talented friends made?
- Time to Wine Down – 30 Minute Crafts
- AM/PM matching set – Mad in Crafts
- Love the wine you’re with – Crafting in the Rain
- Sip Sip Hooray – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Partners in Wine -Happy Go Lucky
- Wine Glasses – 100 Directions
- Everything Happens for a Riesling – Happiness is Homemade
- I’ve Waited Nine Months for This! – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Every Day Is Winesday – Hello Creative Family (Enter name and email address in box above to have it sent to your inbox.)
- Good Friends Wine Together – The Country Chic Cottage
Just look at all of the amazing projects you can make with them!
Aren’t they fun? Which will you download first?
Need HTV, Vinyl and other craft supplies to make all your amazing Cricut (or Silhouette) creations? Click here for the best prices on Cricut cutting machines, bundles, iron-On, vinyl, cardstock and more!
Tell me… Which of these SVG files will you use first and what craft projects will you make with it?