If you have a special student in your life graduating soon then you will not want to miss this collection of 12 free graduation SVG files! This collection has a ton of inspiring cut files for making graduation party decorations, cards, t-shirts and so much more using your Cricut or Silhouette cutting machine!
Hi crafty friends! It’s the third Thursday of the month and you know what that means! It’s time for a brand new SVG cut files collection! This month’s my friends and I created graduation cut files!
Graduation is such an important time in a student’s life. It’s such a wonderful time to celebrate all of the hard work that someone has put into their education.
This cut file collection has svg files to be used for a variety of graduation celebrations– whether your making cupcake picks for your little munchkins kindergarten graduation, creating graduation cards for a senior graduating from high school, or crafting party decorations for an older student graduating from college or university– I know that you are going to love these graduation designs and find a ton of great ways to put them to use!
Make sure you read all the way to the end of this post to see all the incredible designs my crafty friends made– because they definitely understood the assignment!
You Did It Graduation Cake Topper SVG
For my free cut file this month, I decided to create an adorable “You Did It” cake topper! This design is cut in just two pieces. The words are all cut in one big piece, and then the background layer is cut from one piece.
This cut file is cute for other grad celebration DIYs too! Use it to make a cute mug or cup for the graduate to drink from, a shirt for mom and dad to wear in the audience, or for stickers to put on the envelope of their graduation card!
As usual, my Cricut Facebook group got a sneak peek of this design. Want to get a sneak peek of my next one? Make sure you join my group!
Want to grab this Free You Did It Graduation SVG File?
Enter your name and email address below and I’ll send the instant download zip file immediately straight to your inbox (no password required). Accessing this free cut file will register you up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free SVG files. Don’t worry if you are already subscribed to our enewsletter. You will only be subscribed once.
- All digital items on Hello Creative Family (including free and paid purchases) are for personal use only. A commercial use license can be purchased here.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.
Using my cut file to make physical items to sell? Make sure you grab a commercial license here:
What’s The Font?
Love the font that I used in this cut file? The font that I used for the words in this cut file is Martina (which can be found here).
The font is also available as part of the Cute and Friendly Font Bundle which can be found here for an insanely low price!
12 Free Graduation SVGs
Ready to see the amazing designs my very talented friends made?
- Senior 2022 from We Can Make That!
- The Tassel Was Worth The Hassle from That’s What Che Said
- You Did It Graduation Cake Topper from Hello Creative Family (Enter name and email address in box above to download.)
- Senior Cut Out Design from The Girl Creative
- Forget the grad, Mom Survived from Life Sew Savory
- Pairs Well With Graduation from Homemade Heather
- Grad from Try it – Like it – Create it
- Grad Squad from Everyday Party Magazine
- On To My Next Adventure from Kara Creates
- I’m So Done from Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Nailed It from Liz in Call
- Shoot for the Moon from Weekend Craft
Just look at all of the amazing projects you can make with them!
Aren’t they fun? Which will you download first?
Handmade Gift Ideas
Looking for handmade gift ideas for your grad or other people in your life? Check out these ideas!
Need HTV, Vinyl and other craft supplies to make all your amazing Cricut (or Silhouette) creations? Click here for the best prices on Cricut cutting machines, bundles, iron-On, vinyl, cardstock and more!
Need advice on how to upload Cricut cut file including PNG files, JPG files, DXF files and other digital file types to Cricut Design Space? Make sure you check out our Cricut Basics- How To Upload Images To Cricut Design Space article here. If you are looking for more free design resources make sure you check out my post on 75+ Places To Download Free SVG Files.
Tell me… Which of these SVG files will you use first and what craft projects will you make with it?