Know a mom who’s doing her best homeschooling during quarantine? Make her a DIY shirt that reads “World’s Okayest Homeschool Mom” with this free svg file. Also includes 14 other free quarantine cut files to make with your Cricut or Silhouette.
Hi Crafty Friends!
I’m back with a second SVG hop this week! This time with a second group of creative friends who love to make cut files!
We know how being in quarantine, social distancing and homeschooling kids is effecting everyone, so we decided to bring you a collection of cut files that will help us all smile.
There is a quote that I love that says:
“The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache.”Marjorie Pay Hinckley
I know how serious Covid-19 is. My heart is with all of the people who have lost loved ones from Covid. My family offers it’s sincerest thanks to all of the frontline and essential workers who are getting us through this time. For today though, my friends and I are taking a break to laugh at our situation and sharing some funny free quarantine cut files with you.
You guys, I have always had a tremendous amount of appreciation and respect for teachers, but I have a whole new level of respect now. Homeschooling is no joke (especially homeschooling a 7 year old boy!!!)
I’m counting down the days left until school is out in BC (the answer to that is 26 days… boy I’m envious of my friends down in certain parts of the US who are done with school now).
I’ve kind of crowned myself “The World’s Okayest Homeschool Mom”. I’m not a great homeschool mom, I’m not a terrible homeschool mom, I’m just ok. I love my kids, I’m concerned about their education, but to be honest I’m kind of over the whole thing. I’m probably getting about a C+ or a B- when it comes to homeschool skills, and I’m ok with that. Which brings me to today’s design!
I sent a photo of it to my daughter’s teacher and she said “I love it! I think you should wear it with pride!”
I think it fits me to a T! If you can relate and feel like the “world’s okayest homeschool mom” too, then I hope that this cut file brings a smile to your face and that you wear it with pride!
I’ll send you two different design options:
- With the center of the words cut, so the words are a black outline and whatever you put the design on shows through.
- So that the center of the words is an overlay that you lay on top of a solid piece that sits beneath so it appears to be an outline.
Enter your name and email address below and I’ll send the cut file immediately straight to your inbox. Accessing this free cut file signs you up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free SVG files.
- This cut file is for personal use only. A commercial use license can be purchased here.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.
Need supplies to make all your amazing Cricut (or Silhouette) creations? Click here for the best prices on Cricut cutting machines, bundles, iron-On, vinyl, cardstock and more!
Like this design file? Make sure you also check out our Livin’ That Homeschool Mom Life cut file!
Ready to see all the awesome cut files my crafty friends made?
- Because Quarantine 2020 from Leap of Faith Crafting
- Namaste…6ft Away from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Quarantined Teacher of the Year from We Can Make That
- Quarantine Coordinator from That’s What Che Said
- World’s Okayest Homeschool Mom from Hello Creative Family (enter email address below to be sent cut file automatically)
- Straight Outta Quarantine from The Girl Creative
- Caffeine & Quarantine from Liz on Call
- Stay Home from Try It – Like It- Create It
- Staycation 2020 from Everyday Party
- Surviving Quarantine One Sip at a Time from Happy Go Lucky
- I’m Not Drinking Alone…I’m Social Distancing from Kelly Leigh Creates
- Quarantine Hair Don’t Care from unOriginal Mom
- I was avoiding people before it was trendy from A House to Grow Old In
- How to Survive Quarantine One Craft at a Time from Mom of 5 Trying to Survive
Just look at all of the amazing projects you can make with them!
Tell me… How are you fairing during stay at home measures? Are you homeschooling your kids? Which of these designs do you relate to the most?
Like these free quarantine cut files? I’d love for you to pin them for later!
Looking for more cut files that are perfect for quarantine and shelter at home? Take a look in our SVG section for these and more cut files!
Love Cricut Crafts? Sign up for our Cricut Crafts enewsletter!
Happy Crafting Friends!