This post and the photos within it may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Today my little man turns 1. When Bean turned 1, it felt like it had been a year, but with Turtle it’s different. The year passed in the blink of an eye. To celebrate my little man’s 1st birthday I thought I would sit down and compile a list of things that I love about him.
13 Things That I Love About Turtle (1 for each month plus 1 to grow on):
- The way you look around a crowded room. Taking in all the people and smiling your big sunny smile.
- The way you duck your head into the crook off my neck whenever someone talks to you, suddenly playing bashful.
- That you are a mamas boy.
- The way you dance and bop along to the beat whenever music comes on.
- Your sweet little giggle when I tickle you under the chin.
- Your perfect little body from the top of your head to the tips of your toes.
- The way you watch your sister and laugh when she does something funny.
- The way your sweet, baby head smells.
- That little crook in your neck right below your hair line. Your ferocious appetite.
- Your sweet chubby baby arms that wrap around my neck for baby hugs.
- The way you wake up from your naps, tussled hair, sleepy smile, ready for cuddles.
- That you look more and more like your sister with each day that passes, but still have your own, distinct personality.
- That you have made me a more confident woman and mother.
I love you Turtle. Happy 1st Birthday.