Get ready for summers at the lake or ocean by downloading these free beach SVGs for summer Cricut crafting fun! These designs are too stinking cute and perfect for making DIY t-shirts, tank tops, beach bags, wine tumblers and more for summer! Includes a Girls Just Wanna Have Sun design for all of the 80’s music lovers along with 14 free beach cut files!
Hi Crafty Friends! It’s the first Tuesday of the month and you know what that means! It’s #TotallyFreeSVG Tuesday! Yay! This month our theme is the beach, and I am here for it! As I write this I’m listening to steel drum music on my headphones and I’m totally in the summer mood. Summer could not come quicker for me. I’m ready to say goodbye to the short rainy days and to enjoy a summer full of sunshine and fun.
Our collection this month is so great, and perfect for all of your summer Cricut crafting. Make sure you read all the way to the bottom of the post to check out all of the amazing summer designs from my SVG blogger besties!
Beach Cut Files
I’m definitely an 80’s child. When I was brainstorming different ideas for this collection I kept having summer songs come to mind. I decided to go with 80’s music queen Cindy Lauper for my design for Hello Creative Family, and create a “Girls Just Wanna Have Sun” design!
It looks so cute on a shirt or tank and is PERFECT for hanging with girlfriends for the weekend. I seriously cannot wait for Covid to be over so I can get back to hanging with my BFFs on a patio with good food, drinks and conversation.
It also looks super cute on a wine tumbler! I’d love to see it on a beach bag, coffee mug or hoodie too. It would even look cute on a card or as a sticker! So many fun ideas for this one!
I made a beachy design for over on Cutting Machine Crafting too. I shared the full story of how this design came about over on that site, you’ll want to check it out. This design 100% came from a place of frustration, but once I walked away from it and then came back I’ve decided that I love it. It even inspired a whole collection of ocean themed kids SVG files!
I love both designs so much and I hope that I get to see photos of how you all use them!
To download the Crabby Crab design pop on over to Cutting Machine Crafting here.
Want to download the Girls Just Wanna design?
Enter your name and email address below and I’ll send the cut file immediately straight to your inbox. Accessing this free cut file will register you up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free SVG files. Don’t worry if you are already subscribed to our enewsletter. You will only be subscribed once.
- This cut file is for personal use only. A commercial use license can be purchased here.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.
If you love this ocean design, make sure you also check out our Cute Ocean Cut Files! I have a special price on them for this week so pop on over and get them fast before the price increases!
14 Free Beach SVGs
Ready to see the amazing designs my very talented friends made?
- Sunny Days & Ocean Waves – The Country Chic Cottage
- Beach Please – The Kingston Home
- The Ocean is My Happy Place – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Girls Just Wanna Have Sun – Hello Creative Family (Enter name and email address in box above to have it sent to your inbox)
- Free Hugs (Octopus) – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Shark & Little Fish – 100 Directions
- Turtle – Everyday Party Magazine
- Starfish Porch Sign – Happy Go Lucky
- I Don’t Think You’re Ready for This Jelly – seeLindsay
- Shell Yeah Beaches – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Sea the Good – Crafting in the Rain
- Salty – Mad in Crafts
- Happiness Comes in Waves – 30 Minute Crafts
- Crabby – Cutting Machine Crafting
Just look at all of the amazing projects you can make with them!
Aren’t they fun? Which will you download first?
Need supplies to make all your amazing Cricut (or Silhouette) creations? Click here for the best prices on Cricut cutting machines, bundles, iron-On, vinyl, cardstock and more!
Tell me… Which of these cut files will you use first and what will you make with it?