This post and the photos within it may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.
The perfect cool summer treat! This easy no churn pink lemonade ice cream recipe uses just 3 ingredients and doesn’t require an ice cream maker!
Summer has finally arrived in Vancouver and I am here for it! Our air conditioner broke last summer, but The Hubs found an awesome deal at Costco and scored us two new ones– One for the main area of the house and the other for our bedroom! The house is cool, the outdoors are sunny and beautiful and my family is at home healthy and safe. What more could a girl ask for?
Summer in the pacific northwest is so stinking beautiful! We’re so lucky to live in a place with beautiful oceans, forests and mountains. Our neighbor filled up their above ground pool over the weekend, and my son has been having the best time playing with his buddy, getting wet and enjoying this gorgeous summer weather!
Spending time outside in the warm weather, means that cool treats are in store! A few weeks ago I shared my waffle brownie ice cream sandwich recipe and today I have a new treat in store for you!
Pink lemonade and ice cream are two of our favorite summer cool, sweet treats so we decided to pair them together in one awesome combination!
Your family is going to LOVE this No Churn Pink Lemonade Ice Cream! Load it into a loaf pan and stick in the freezer, or if you have an ice cream maker use that for quicker ice cream satisfaction!
Read on for all the details!
No Churn Pink Lemonade Ice Cream
No Churn Pink Lemonade Ice Cream Recipe
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 15- ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 packet pink lemonade Kool Aid
- Add the heavy whipping cream to the bowl of a stand mixer. Whip using the whisk attachment until thickened and stiff peaks just begin to form.
- Slowly pour in the sweetened condensed milk while continuing to mix. Turn the mixer to high and whip until thick and cream and large peaks form.
- Add the pink lemonade mix and fold in until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a large loaf pan and spread evenly.
- Freeze for 6 to 8 hours. Before serving, allow the ice cream to sit at room temperature for five to 10 minutes to soften enough to scoop.
I hope your family loves this delicious No Churn Pink Lemonade Ice Cream and that it brings a bit of sweetness to your summer!
Tell me… Have you ever made homemade ice cream before? What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Like my no churn pink lemonade ice cream recipe? I’d love for you to pin it to help other people discover it too!
Love ice cream? I do too! Here’s a few other ideas you might like! Click to see each one!