Hi Crafty Friend!
Thank you so much for taking my class at Sublimation Camp 2022! I hope you had so much fun learning how to make handmade gifts using your children’s drawings and other family mementoes and that you’ve learned a ton of tips, tricks and techniques at camp!
On this page you’ll find my full supply list, some tips, tricks and free sublimation files for signing up for my enewsletter list! But first…
CRAFT WITH US ALL YEAR LONG WITH THE SUBLIMATION CAMP ALL ACCESS PASS!
Packing 20 classes into three days is A LOT!!! I bet your head is spinning, your brain is full of ideas, and you are wishing you could go back and watch all the classes again to learn more, master those techniques and get more inspiration. Guess what? You can! You just need to grab the ALL ACCESS PASS!
The All-Access Pass is valued at $1,250 and includes:
- On-demand access to more than 20 Sublimation Camp video workshops featuring amazing sublimation experts (worth more than $800)
- Printable video workshop transcripts featuring step-by-step instructions (worth more than $100)
- Project templates and designs for each workshop (worth more than $50)
- A supportive online community within our attendee-only Facebook community (priceless!)
- PLUS, sublimation bonuses from our speakers worth more than $300, including: cheat sheets, templates, mini-courses, 50+ sublimation designs, and so much more!
Access to the workshops starts May 12, 2022 at 9am and runs for one year!
You’ll also get my handmade gifts sublimation files!
Creating Handmade Gifts Using Your Child’s Artwork And Other Family Mementoes Class Supply List
This post may contain Amazon Associate and other affiliate links.
As an Amazon affiliate, I earn a small commission from these links at no additional cost to you.
Here’s a list of the supplies that I used for my class! I always encourage people to use what they have available in their craft room, but please make sure that for your blanks (mug, zippered pouch, towel and apron) you buy blanks that are specifically made for sublimation or are high in polyester count. I linked to my favorites below.
- Sublimation Printer (Read my post about converting an Epson EcoTank Printer to a sublimation printer here.)
- Sublimation Ink
- Sublimation Paper
- Cricut Mug Press
- Cricut EasyPress
- Cricut EasyPress Mat
- Lint Roller
- Measuring Tape
- Butcher Paper
- White Cardstock
- Heat Resistant Tape
- Sublimation Mug
- Sublimation Zippered Pouch
- Polyester Kitchen Towel
- Polyester Apron
Sign up to get sublimation files straight to your inbox!
My Top Sublimation Tips:
- Sublimate on high quality sublimation blanks and/or fabric that is high in polyester count. For best results you want a fabric with 85% or higher polyester. Cricut Infusible Ink blanks are wonderful for sublimation.
- For fabric that isn’t high in polyester try using sublimation spray, or adding a layer of white glitter iron-on and sublimating on top of that. (You can buy white glitter iron-on in bulk here.)
- Don’t peek! As tempting as it may be, leave your project to cool before removing your sublimation design otherwise you risk blurring your design. If you do need to move your project before it’s cool, use a pair of heat safe gloves like these.
- Speaking of blurring your design– heat resistant tape is your best friend! Make sure that you always use it to keep your sublimation design from shifting. This tape dispenser pre-cuts your heat resistant tape for you, making it super easy to tape your design down quickly and easily.
- When you print out your designs they will look more muted than you expect. Don’t worry, as long as you use a high quality sublimation ink and sublimation paper (I personally love Hiippo brand), your colors will brighten and get bolder once sublimated onto your blank!
- Look for inspiration everywhere! I love drawing on my ipad, finding family mementoes I want to preserve (like my class shared), and combining things I design myself with designs I purchase online. Take advantage of the Creative Fabrica All Access Membership for unlimited access to over 3 million fonts and graphics! Try it for just $1.00 here.