Download 13 free Love and Kindness SVG Files including an ASL Love Cut File which shows how to spell love in American Sign Language. Use to make crafts and DIYs using your Cricut or Silhouette!
Hi Crafty Friends!
I’m back with another awesome Free SVG collection with some of my amazing crafty friends! This month our theme iss Love and Kindness. We all felt like the world could use a big hug right now and creating free cut files with positive messages is one tiny way that we can give back.
For my SVG file I decided to share how to spell love in American Sign Language.
I’ve always been fascinated with American Sign Language. As a teenager I babysat a Deaf child and I lobbied to try to get my high school to teach ASL as a foreign language.
At events where they have an ASL interpreter I’m always transfixed, watching their hands sign at a million miles a minute. I find so much beauty in American Sign Language (also known as ASL.)
I am so pleased with how the design turned out. I love the way it looks on a t-shirt, but also think that it looks incredible on mugs and tote bags.
I loved the design so much, that I decided to create an entire collection of inspiring words spelled in American Sign Language.
I love how they all turned out! If you like them too, I would love for you to purchase the bundle! A donation will be made to the Deaf Children’s Society of BC for every purchase of this design bundle.
Purchase the ASL Inspiring Words Bundle Here:
6 Inspiring ASL Words SVG- Includes Love, Dream, Teach, Learn, Craft and Peace
Want to just grab just the ASL Love Cut File? Fill out the form below and I’ll send the cut file straight to your inbox!
- This cut file is for personal use only. A commercial use license can be purchased here.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.
Ready to see all the awesome cut files my crafty friends made?
- Be Kind – Brooklynn Berry Designs
- Peace Love Coffee – We Can Make That
- Kind People are My Kind of People – That’s What Che Said
- American Sign Language Love – Hello Creative Family
- Love One Another – The Girl Creative
- Kindness Rocks – Liz on Call
- Let Love Guide Your Life – Life Sew Savory
- All You Need is Love – Try It Like It Create It
- Radiate Love Radiate Kindness – Happy Go Lucky Blog
- You Are Loved – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Together We Can Do Anything – A Home to Grow Old In
- Peace Respect And Love For All – Mom of Five Trying To Survive
- Choose Kindness – Everyday Party Magazine
Just look at all of the amazing projects you can make with them!
I’m so excited about this collection! There are so many amazing projects that you could make with these designs!
Need supplies to make all your amazing Cricut (or Silhouette) creations? Click here for the best prices on Cricut cutting machines, bundles, iron-On, vinyl, cardstock and more!
Tell me… Which of these designs will you make something with first? What will you make?
Like my ASL Love Cut File and our other love and kindness SVG files? I’d love for you to pin them for later!
Like this SVG file? Make sure you check out all of our free cut files here. Here are a few more we think you might like too!